Recommendations on movies about people lost in sea/ocean

Tools    

I'm looking for movies about people lost in sea/ocean, maybe ships attacked by sharks or something like this. Thanks indeed. I already watched Piranha and Sea 1, 2.

The Perfect Storm, Titanic and Ghost Ship.

Thanks guys, I already watched Open Water 1 & 2. I will watch Perfect Storm tomorrow because it has 2 hours and watch Ghost Ship now before going to sleep.

Between will Jaws satisfy me in 2011? I really like movies from 70's-90's, but the fictional one which require effects suck like the first Tron.

...will Jaws satisfy me in 2011? I really like movies from 70's-90's, but the fictional one which require effects suck...
Well, it sure ain't no Deep Blue Sea or Piranha, I'll tell you that!

But it is a classic. And that's why you should watch it before it's 2021.

Assuming you've already seen obvious stuff like Jaws...The Reef (2010) isn't bad if you like shark attack stuff, and Dead Calm is a solid lost at sea thriller with a 'human' psycho killer on the loose.

If you want classic, then I recommend In Which We Serve (1942) which although not exclusively about shark attacks; does feature an excellent segment in which a large group of sailors end up in the drink.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lifeboat is by Hitchcock, but it's 31 years older than Jaws!
Sharks Treasure is hokey but an interesting counterpoint to Jaws.
Jaws is the King of movies, not just the best "shark" movie, but hey, you do what you have to do...

Completely agree with Jaws and Lifeboat as choices. They were the first two films I thought of.

Have you seen the original Piranha? Also, Piranha 2, Jaws 2, Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus, Sharktopus, The Deep, Peter Benchley's Creature, Deep Rising, Shark Attack (1,2 & 3), Lake Placid (ok, a lake, but watch it anyway) Orca: Killer Whale, Anaconda (like Lake Placid, just watch it.) What about the Godzilla films? The 'proper' ones, that is.