Knocked Up - The Birth Scene.

Tools    

Greetings,

Well I just watched the Knocked Up movie and I found it interesting but what amazed me is that they included a vagine in the movie. In the scene where Alison gives a birth to her child, they camera shows how the top of head is seen from vagina. Is it real Katherine Heigl's (I know it isn't but who knows)? Sorry for such perverted question but I am just interested as they didn't showed **** in sex scenes and show the vagina instead.

Greetings fellow earthling,

No, it wasn't Katherine Heigl's vagina. Apatow filmed a real childbirth for this, because he wanted it to be as realistic as possible. That is why, even though you don't 'see' anything, the sex between Katherine Heigl and Seth Roen is also real. They're not faking it; Rogen is actually tapping that a$$. First though, Apatow filmed Josh Kelley (Katherine's husband) and Katherine going at it in order to make sure Heigl couldn't fake it during her sex scene with Rogen. You see, Apatow would know by comparing the moaning and faces Katherine makes.

Exciting stuff...

I'm not sure I understand the question. You say you "know it isn't," but then ask if it is?

It isn't. It's probably not anyone's; it's probably a prosthetic or something.

Apatow filmed a real childbirth for this, because he wanted it to be as realistic as possible.
He wanted to film a real childbirth but wasn't able to.

My original goal was to find a woman who would allow me to shoot the baby coming out and match it to the real shot. I wanted to use the same sheets and the same bed. We came close to getting it done, but the State of California said, 'You can't do it because the unborn child would need a worker's permit.' Of course, I couldn't get that until it was born!

[straight]

Greetings fellow earthling,

No, it wasn't Katherine Heigl's vagina. Apatow filmed a real childbirth for this, because he wanted it to be as realistic as possible. That is why, even though you don't 'see' anything, the sex between Katherine Heigl and Seth Roen is also real. They're not faking it; Rogen is actually tapping that a$$. First though, Apatow filmed Josh Kelley (Katherine's husband) and Katherine going at it in order to make sure Heigl couldn't fake it during her sex scene with Rogen. You see, Apatow would know by comparing the moaning and faces Katherine makes.

Exciting stuff...
Wow I can't believe that the sex scene was real, what is your source?

His source is: The TotallyNotFakeandTotallyNotMakingFunOfYou Press.
Sad to see a moderator trolling. Fiscal thanks for the link.

Uh, trolling is messing with people and saying disingenuous things to get a reaction, so this wouldn't qualify.

Surely you deserve a little bit of (very) light teasing for not realizing he was kidding, in no small part because if you'd clicked on the link he provided, you'd have seen he wasn't quoting it. I sure didn't make fun of you, but I did, in fact, explain the situation to you, albeit with a little jab of humor. Lighten up. A lot.