Just Saw Spiderman

→ in
Tools    

Thank God there was enough diversity! I was afraid there wouldn't be. Oh! And at least one or more references to the F word. That's important. And there were a lot of good jokes.

A good story and exciting action can help but the those other things are what makes a super-hero movie truly great!

This seems like it's trolling, but like, at least I thought the movie was really good regardless of the actors skin color, they all did a really good job in their roles and the film was engaging and fun and very well done, particularly by the standards of other big budget superhero films.

Sorry that seeing minorities and women in movies pisses you off so much bro, but hey, that seems like a 'you' problem, not a problem with the quality of the film.

Welcome to the human race...
As soon as I saw the OP I immediately thought "hoo boy, they're gonna bring up the jokes, aren't they?"

Sorry that seeing minorities and women in movies pisses you off so much bro, but hey, that seems like a 'you' problem, not a problem with the quality of the film.
I never said anything about gender. Diversity IS essential in a film. The whole point of movie making is to shoehorn as many races in as possible!

They almost messed it up though. There was a moment when two black guys were almost in the same scene. I was afraid one was going to talk to the other. It's important to disperse people of the same race evenly throughout the film to be as unrealistic as possible. After all, more than one black person together and that's a gang. Two or more white people and that's a hate group.

You want your movie to look like a Coca Cola commercial as much as possible to distract your audience so they don't forget they're watching a movie. Otherwise they might actually get immersed in the story and that's bad!

Welcome to the human race...
Considering that two of the most prominent black characters in the film are also female (and they share scenes as well), maybe you should've said something about gender. I guess the fact that you didn't pick up on that suggests that you have a limited view of what does or doesn't count as good or bad diversity (and your attempts at sarcasm are all over the place so it's hard to tell if you're actually making salient points or are just being a concern troll).

Also, lol @ complaining about a Spider-Man movie being unrealistic.