The everything paranormal/unexplained/bizarre/mysterious thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything. That means A) it's top secret government work or B) Aliens.
maybe it was just a really progressive bird

What you have to remember with SC is he has no filter in his brain.

He doesn't say things to get personal or offend... he's just lacking that filter that makes normal people say the same thing but more politely.
SC just types the first thing that he thinks.
Nah, I just removed them before they were removed for me and I got the "omg stop saying mean things back" lecture.. again.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What you have to remember with SC is he has no filter in his brain.

He doesn't say things to get personal or offend... he's just lacking that filter that makes normal people say the same thing but more politely.
SC just types the first thing that he thinks.
Oh so he has anti social personality disorder? I thought as much.

Back to the topic, I played around with it when I was a kid. Ouija boards, tarot, cartouche, 'saw' some stuff I cant explain, but I grew out of it/shut it down/whatever. I just see things now in terms of energy. Would I tell someone who sees ghosts they're nutty? No. It's not for me to say what other people 'see'.

Just on that note. The Dalai Lama was once asked if he can levitate. He said no. He was asked if he believed other people could and he simply said - Well I've been told by people they've seen monks levitating and who am I to say they cannot. LOL. Gold!

Oh so he has anti social personality disorder? I thought as much.
You thought wrong.

grand paradi towers---a complex of three high rises in my city where 20 suicides have been committed in last 42 years

http://www.theparanormalguide.com/bl...erial-suicides

paranormal happenings in a hospital in my city
What's funny is the video description said the worker had to "run for his life," but he walks away pretty casually - much more casually than if he just saw things moving with no explanation.

(In my experience, it usually turns out to be a caretaker disguising himself as a ghost who ends up exposed by those meddling kids!)

I just realized something really scary in ashdoc's video - it was filmed on July 3rd, 2017!
Now ghosts are sending us videos from the future!!!
Oops - forgot: Asians don't list the date the way westerners do! (so it was March 7th.)

I just realized something really scary in ashdoc's video - it was filmed on July 3rd, 2017!
Now ghosts are sending us videos from the future!!!
Oops - forgot: Asians don't list the date the way westerners do! (so it was March 7th.)
i don't know about that video but the other ( grand paradi towers ) story is true . anyway after reading about the grand paradi towers i went to sleep a little disturbed due to the story but woke up due to a strange nightmare---i dreamt that i was at the same theatre i go to usually to see all the movies i see and review here , but as the intermission of the movie came and i got up from my seat to go to the loo i was attacked by an usher who started beating me . i woke up due to this and can't sleep anymore right now . it's 2.30 am in india .

http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/student...itten-in-code/

"An alien-obsessed student from Brazil has mysteriously disappeared while working on his own secret X-File. Bruno Borges, 24, vanished from his home in Rio Branco on March 27, leaving behind his bedroom decked out floor to ceiling in “Da Vinci Code”-style alien language and satanic signs, the Mirror reported.

Some of the elaborate writings in the room are passages from the Bible and phrases from Leonardo da Vinci.

A video posted by Globo.com shows a giant statue of 16th-century philosopher Giordano Bruno — who was one of the first to believe that aliens could exist on other planets — which he bought for $2,900 in one corner and a painted portrait of Borges with a green-eyed alien in another.

Borges’ family believes he was working on publishing 14 books written in code and marked with red Roman numerals that he left behind in the locked bedroom.

One of the passages was decoded by a Brazilian computer expert.

“It is easy to accept what you have been taught since childhood and what is wrong. It is difficult, as an adult to understand that you were wrongly taught what you suspected was correct since you were a child,” the passage allegedly says, according to the Mirror.

Borges had asked his family for money to fund his secret project, according to relatives, but wouldn’t provide any details about it. He only told them he was working on books that would “change humanity in a good way.”

Borges’ sister, Gabriela, told Diario Gaucho that he’d locked himself in his room for nearly a month while his parents were away traveling.

“He was clever. In school, he was always different — a born leader with high powers of persuasion,” said his mom, Denise Borges. “He is such a kindhearted boy.”

The Criminal Investigation Department is investigating the disappearance."

Surveillance video diary of Fresno police harassment of Lang Marine before he allegedly disappeared: boop.

If I turn up missing or dead tomorrow remember this Van. I think I seen a couple of guys sneak out the side door and into the building when it was parked in the carport this afternoon. I've been causing the City of Fresno a lot of problems recently which I now regret.

Also channel of the Russian guy who makes a homunculus in case nobody's linked that yet: boopdeboop.

A homunculus is an artificial person, a kind of clone created by medieval alchemists, who must have paranormal abilities.
My experiment, according to the recipe of Paracelsus, was made with some errors. As a result, in this anomalous creature, the intellect was at parasite level.
The method is not complicated, you can repeat it at home.
Warning: Is gross. Don't repeat at home. Also turn on Closed Captions for subtitles.

The Disappearance of Kenny Veach

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/1...f-kenny-veach/

This is just the gist of the story, there's plenty more on MU (the only site I could find with the full story).

"In 2014, an avid and experienced hiker by the name of Kenny Veach started commenting on the popular video site YouTube that he had found a mysterious cave cloaked in oddity out in the Nevada desert in the Sheep Mountains, located within in the Desert National Wildlife Refuge north of Las Vegas, near Nellis Air Force Base. In the comment, the 47-year-old Veach claims that the cave entrance was rather oddly shaped, like the letter “M,” and that a variety of strange sensations had overcome him as he had approached. He claimed that as he had drawn closer to the enigmatic cave his body had been beset by powerful vibrations that pulsated and emanated out from an unknown source to shake him to the core. The vibrations engulfed his body and only got stronger and more unbearable the closer he got to the cave. Although he wished to continue and see what lie down in the darkness, at some point he began to fear for his life, and sensing that there were forces here beyond what he could understand, he had made a hasty retreat away from that ominous gash in the ground and all of its strangeness.

The comment generated an immense amount of interest in the enigmatic cave, as well as its fair share of debate, with many skeptics demanding proof of the whole ordeal. A lot of commenters began replying that a follow up expedition was in order to what was becoming known as the “M Cave,” and for his part Kenny said that this is exactly what he planned to do once he was properly prepared and equipped. He would eventually venture out once again into the rugged Nevada badlands with a camera to record his exploits and any evidence he came across, but on this second trip he was unable to relocate the cave. He uploaded the video of this expedition, which only further generated interest in the mysterious cave. Encountering that cave seemed to be quite a big deal for him, a frightening life-changing experience, and he posted before his excursion:

The region that I cover is vast. There are many caves. I have been in hundreds of them. The M-cave is the only cave I ever feared… I dare any of the people that like to run their mouths on here to join me.

Some other commenters strongly warned against it, with some pleading that he not go back because he would likely never return and calling it folly.

After his scheduled return came and went and Veach’s family and friends became increasingly concerned, an intensive air and ground search was launched by authorities and volunteers to scour the area. During the search efforts the only sign of Kenny Veach that was turned up was his cellphone, which was found lying on the ground near an old, vertical mine shaft with no other trails leading out into the wilderness."

http://news3lv.com/archive/cell-phon...ned-mine-shaft

Original video:

Somewhat cruelly I saw this and thought: Tom Hiddleston's popularity. Also it does make me laugh that his fling with Taylor Swift has made it less likely for him to be approached for Bond.

Gloria Ramirez "The Toxic Lady"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Ramirez

"About 8:15 p.m. on the evening of February 19, 1994, Ramirez, suffering from the effects of advanced cervical cancer, was brought into the emergency room of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics. She was extremely confused and was suffering from tachycardia and Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
The medical staff injected her with diazepam, midazolam, and lorazepam to sedate her. When it became clear that Ramirez was responding poorly to treatment, the staff tried to defibrillate her heart; at that point several people saw an oily sheen covering Ramirez's body, and some noticed a fruity, garlic-like odor that they thought was coming from her mouth. A registered nurse named Susan Kane attempted to draw blood from Ramirez's arm and noticed an ammonia-like smell coming from the tube.
She passed the syringe to Julie Gorchynski, a medical resident, who noticed manila-colored particles floating in the blood. At this point, Kane fainted and was removed from the room. Shortly thereafter, Gorchynski began to feel nauseated. Complaining that she was lightheaded, she left the trauma room and sat at a nurse's desk. A staff member asked her if she was okay, but before she could respond she also fainted. Maureen Welch, a respiratory therapist who was assisting in the trauma room was the third to pass out. The staff was then ordered to evacuate all emergency room patients to the parking lot outside the hospital. Overall, 23 people became ill and 5 were hospitalized. A skeleton crew stayed behind to stabilize Ramirez. At 8:50pm, after 45 minutes of CPR and defibrillation, Ramirez was pronounced dead from kidney failure related to her cancer."

Mysterious White Web found in Power Plant
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5868883/myste...-nuclear-waste

"Scientists at the Department of Energy's Savannah River Site — a nuclear reservation in South Carolina — have identified a strange, cob-web like "growth" (their word, not ours) on the racks of the facility's spent nuclear fuel assemblies.

According to a report filed by the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, "the growth, which resembles a spider web, has yet to be characterized, but may be biological in nature."

The Augusta Chronicle reported today that the "white, string-like" material was discovered amidst thousands of the spent fuel assemblies, which are submerged in deep nuclear storage pools within SRS's L Area Complex. (The image up top is of a similar nuclear storage pool at Italy's Caorso Nuclear Power Plant, which was decommissioned in 1990.)

The safety board's report claimed that the initial sample of the growth was too small to characterize, and that "further evaluation still needs to be completed."

I don't know what's more intriguing — the fact that the "growth" resembles a spider web, the fact that it may be biological in nature, or the fact that (even after collecting a sample of the stuff) we still don't know what it is or where it came from.

We've already tried getting in touch with both the Savannah River Site as well as the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, but so far have been unable to speak with anybody to ask additional questions about the growth and where it's occurring specifically.

Could we be dealing with an unknown species of extremophile? It's possible — the Savannah River Site's storage facility (The L Area Complex mentioned above) stores spent nuclear waste in pools that are anywhere from 17-30 feet deep, and while that water is enough to protect the site's workers from radiation, the growth was reportedly found underwater on the submerged fuel assemblies themselves.

Having said that, we're still not clear on how much, if any, radiation this growth has actually been exposed to. Organisms with a natural resistance to radiation are said to be "radioresistant," and certainly do exist; Deinococcus radiodurans, for example (pictured here) is not only one of the most naturally radioresistant organisms on Earth, we've actually genetically engineered Deinococcus that can be used in the treatment of radioactive waste."

This was years ago and no talk of it since. Probably turned out to be nothing, but for now let's enjoy the mystery.

Somewhat cruelly I saw this and thought: Tom Hiddleston's popularity. Also it does make me laugh that his fling with Taylor Swift has made it less likely for him to be approached for Bond.
I didn't quite get the appeal either, until I saw him on Graham Norton and the man was CHARMING. I mean like "omg he's CUTE!" charming.

I didn't quite get the appeal either, until I saw him on Graham Norton and the man was CHARMING. I mean like "omg he's CUTE!" charming.
Being a fan of Wallander it was a pity that I first saw him in the Kenneth Branagh series. They were all terrible in that.