Best Asian Movies

Tools    

The last life in the universe

A quirky and unusual film about a lonely and emotionless book hoarder who flirts with the idea of suicide after obsessively reading a cartoon storybook called the last lizard. Too shy to reach out to people with his only Company being his obnoxious brother. He seeks an ending to his life until he finds as far as he's concerned the last life in the universe

Dolls

Visually this is an absolute must see a beautiful masterpiece that follows four story lines. And personally i've never seen such an incredible film that embodies loneliness. With the fate off two lovers and there story emulate and mirrored through an ventriloquist stage performance involving dolls. Also it has a brilliant score that flows with the feel of the movie perfectly.

Kwaidan

A complete work of art full of breathtaking and ghostly scenery alongside haunting Story lines

Itchy the killer

This movie is one of the most mental things have ever seen it's definitely a memorable experience to say the least

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think you'll find there are quite a few fans of asian cinema here, Bunker.

I think you'll find there are quite a few fans of asian cinema here, Bunker.
There is definitely a style to Asian cinema that really intrigues me these are just a few of my favourites but there's so much to choose from. If you could think of any Asian movies similar to these please recommend them