Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

I wish, we don't have that kind of snow, harsh winter though. I live in south west europe.
I remember now - Portugal.

I'm wearing Christmas slippers, hand knitted!
Never pictured you as a knitter.

I have never had any kind of drink from a can.
I actually just read your post and said to myself, 'wow'! That's kinda amazing you haven't ever drank out of a can, but I can understand it because I don't drink soda and I always drink out of a glass.

I actually just read your post and said to myself, 'wow'! That's kinda amazing you haven't ever drank out of a can, but I can understand it because I don't drink soda and I always drink out of a glass.
It’s kinda weird, but true. Never was a beer drinker, for example, & I would never drink beer from a can. An occasional bottle of beer, maybe.

We all float down here....
I make killer Margaritas from scratch!

I have never eaten popcorn from a tub & I have never bought food & drink at a movie theater.

I had to go to speech therapy for many years as a child. Nobody could understand me except my grandad and this girl. It was just gibberish to most apparently. I got better generally but still couldn’t pronounce the letter “S” so “sand” was “and” and “sweets” was “weets” etc .. later on in life I could say “s” but sometimes I couldn’t get off it... ie “what are you doing on sssss” ahem “what are you doing on ssssssssssss” I would sound like a snake ... “what are you doing on ssssaturday” got a few funny looks as you might image.