Hey! :) I'm AnnMarie

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Did you say you were a friend of SilentVamp? I've talked to her she seems pretty cool.
I feel like I am being talked about like I am not in the "room".

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Glad you liked the pic I wasn't sure how many people here would get the reference as many are young. I'm old enough to have watch That Girl when I was a little kid. It's cool that you were named after her.

It's good to have new people here! This a small but fun board. Did you say you were a friend of SilentVamp? I've talked to her she seems pretty cool.
True a lot of ppl dont know anything past their birthdates, and most of them don't care to know. Their loss!

Yep, I've known SilentVamp for yrs. She is cool and a good person. We're good friends.

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
I feel like I am being talked about like I am not in the "room".
You were just ''talked about'' one last time .... and with this post I can now pm you

True a lot of ppl dont know anything past their birthdates, and most of them don't care to know. Their loss!
Im a fan of older films as well.. I have seen films from late 1800s so I know thats way past my date/year of birth... the Beach Boys were popular the year I was born!

yeah, sometimes it seems there's not enough of us in the world!
You've got that right.

So, you know SilentVamp? She's pretty cool. I've talked to her quite a bit now. She sometimes feels like people are talking about her, like she's not in the room.

Hi, SilentVamp!

Honestly, I am very pleased that the two of you have joined. First off, I do believe that the two of you are closer to my age, and like MovieGal stated, we now have more horror movie fans, that are female.

You've got that right.

So, you know SilentVamp? She's pretty cool. I've talked to her quite a bit now. She sometimes feels like people are talking about her, like she's not in the room.

Hi, SilentVamp!

Honestly, I am very pleased that the two of you have joined. First off, I do believe that the two of you are closer to my age, and like MovieGal stated, we now have more horror movie fans, that are female.
But it seems the 4 of us like older horror where Im the only one that likes the sick disgusting Horror...

Edit: and Destiny, you are not that far behind me in age..

But it seems the 4 of us like older horror where Im the only one that likes the sick disgusting Horror...
That would be accurate. Well, I don't think they like the gore. I know GBG doesn't. She's also close to our age.

Edit: and Destiny, you are not that far behind me in age..
You know, we're the only two that's admitted our age. Hmmmm??? Ladies? Numbers? You too, GBG? Spill!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That would be accurate. Well, I don't think they like the gore. I know GBG doesn't. She's also close to our age.

You know, we're the only two that's admitted our age. Hmmmm??? Ladies? Numbers? You too, GBG? Spill!

I just turned 49 on May 17th. I almost a half century old.

ah its ok... I admit Im 48.. but then I got a 20 yr old and a 23 yr old after me

I'm about to turn 46. My oldest son is 26 and a half. My next son will be 22 at the end of July, and my daughter is a few months into her 17th year. I started young, but I kept them apart in age.

I'm about to turn 46. My oldest son is 26 and a half. My next son will be 22 at the end of July, and my daughter is a few months into her 17th year. I started young, but I kept them apart in age.
got ya... my son will be 30 yrs old in September... my daughter turned 22 years old in April.

Now, I feel like the oldest poster here! You kids!
You would be how old? Come on. I love growing older. I'm just weird like that.

I think Nebbit is our oldest member.

Is Nebbit the blonde lady from Australia who posted some pics recently? if so she looked fantastic.

Oh me I'm in my early 50s, there about.
I didnt think Nebs would be the oldest. I figured she would be close to me and GBG's age... and Christine as well. .

Nebbit is a very beautiful 64 years old.

Is Nebbit the blonde lady from Australia who posted some pics recently? if so she looked fantastic.

Yes, and that is NOT old. Share the exacts, man. We are only as old as we feel, and act.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

You can't hide your age in a tiny little font size, but you can try.