Matrix PG-13???

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Do people who sell DVDs in stores though, really actually look at the rating before selling it to a kid? I was able to by 18A rated movies as long as it wasn't a video store, but if it was Wal-Mart or something like that, they didn't care. Is it the same way in the US?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Do people who sell DVDs in stores though, really actually look at the rating before selling it to a kid? I was able to by 18A rated movies as long as it wasn't a video store, but if it was Wal-Mart or something like that, they didn't care. Is it the same way in the US?

I don't know about DVDs because I rarely buy movies from Walmart, (except sometimes on Black Friday when they're super cheap), but I know that Walmart requires ID for some items that can only be purchased by adults. I've been asked for ID when buying some medicine, and I don't buy alcohol, but I know they ask for ID when buying beer too.

I don't know about DVDs because I rarely buy movies from Walmart, (except sometimes on Black Friday when they're super cheap), but I know that Walmart requires ID for some items that can only be purchased by adults. I've been asked for ID when buying some medicine, and I don't buy alcohol, but I know they ask for ID when buying beer too.
A few times I was asked at Target and at ShopRite what my birth date was (because I was buying NyQuil which has alcohol in it). The first time it happened I thought I won a prize or something because they were asking my birthday at the checkout counter!

Also, pony is a post magnet.
Keep it under yer titfer but...
WARNING: "Top secret - Level 4 and above eyes only!!" spoilers below
Sorry Unregistered - only yin-wootf is Level 4 or above on this board

Welcome to the human race...
It's got an M15+ in Australia, which is pretty much our version of PG-13 that is broad enough to include some of the lighter R-rated movies like The Breakfast Club or whatever else seems like it doesn't *quite* deserve an R rating.

Keep it under yer titfer but...
WARNING: "Top secret - Level 4 and above eyes only!!" spoilers below
Sorry GulfportDoc - only yin-wootf is Level 4 or above on this board
I don't know what it means, but I liked it!..