The Men of Our Dreams

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dr google gave me a Professor so that's pretty hot.

Bollywood actor Siddharth Malhotra

Some people believe that Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan looks like the image of jesus that has been popularly painted for centuries

Some people believe that Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan looks like the image of jesus that has been popularly painted for centuries

Interesting – I was watching Robert Powell recently in Harlequin and he had that stark look about him, though I never saw Jesus of Nazareth, only clips. Jeffrey Hunter and Max von Sydow were the same, with their penetrating blue eyes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Maciej Stuhr - polish actor. Inteligent and funny guy
His father was a much superior actor.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Interesting – I was watching Robert Powell recently in Harlequin and he had that stark look about him, though I never saw Jesus of Nazareth, only clips. Jeffrey Hunter and Max von Sydow were the same, with their penetrating blue eyes.
Oh my god, Powell as Jesus was a beautiful thing. Beauuuuutiful.

He's great in Harlequin too as this possibly supernatural character. What I think stands out is that twenty years earlier his co-star David Hemmings could easily have played the same role.

I've just remembered John Hurt playing Jesus for Mel Brooks . "Judas ! Do you want a beverage?"

He's great in Harlequin too as this possibly supernatural character. What I think stands out is that twenty years earlier his co-star David Hemmings could easily have played the same role.

I've just remembered John Hurt playing Jesus for Mel Brooks . "Judas ! Do you want a beverage?"
David Hemmings! I miss him.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
His father was a much superior actor.
I disagree. They both are great actors. They're just different, but show-biznes is also diffrent nowadays.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

He has a very magnetic look. You wouldnt miss him when he walked into the room. Women or men.

David Hemmings! I miss him.
Me too. (Wait, do I need a hashtag for that?) Seen Blow Up a million times.

Me too. (Wait, do I need a hashtag for that?) Seen Blow Up a million times.
I remember that being good. I liked him in Alfred the Great too.

This might just do nobody any good.
The only thing I really know about him or know him from is that he was going to star in Kubrick’s unmade Napoleon biopic.