Evan Almighty

Tools    

Evan Almighty

Release Date: June 22, 2007
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Tom Shadyac
Screenwriter: Josh Stolberg, Bobby Florsheim, Steve Oedekerk
Starring: Steve Carell, Morgan Freeman, Lauren Graham, John Goodman, Wanda Sykes, John Michael Higgins, Jonah Hill, Jimmy Bennett, Graham Phillips, Johnny Simmons, Meagen Fay, Rachael Harris
Official Website: EvanAlmighty.com

Steve Carell reprises his role as Evan Baxter -- the polished, preening newscaster of the first film -- who finds himself the next one anointed by God (Morgan Freeman) to accomplish a holy mission.

Newly elected to Congress, Evan leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God appears and mysteriously commands him to build an ark. But his befuddled wife (Lauren Graham) and kids just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto something of Biblical proportions...

Nice overview...Well Evans Almighty is just like Bruce Almighty although there's a little bit change in the plot the similarity is still there...But still the movie is cool...and funny...

True maybe, though that post was placed there quite sometime ago.
Oh Sorry....

Evan Almighty is a hilarious story by non other that Evan back stabber, I mean Evan Baxter of becoming the new congress of buffalo.

It was a great movie, very funny and it was a nice thing to create new ways to entertain people by their own stories. I like the part he was being followed by paired animals...At first it was creepy to actually being followed by animals. It was fun and it out stand every second I've spend watching this movie.

Hello everyone I can't find the introduction thread so I will just post my first here. I haven't seen it yet but my comment in this movie was I guess they have the same comedy scenes of Bruce Almighty.
Both are extremely funny and hilarious

I'm a bunch of a hell!
thought the movie is really funny!but I never find it interesting because it is similar to Bruce Almighty...

The Next Lindsey Lohan......
I saw this movie and thought it was really funny. Steve Catrell was actually better in the role than Jim Carrey in my opinion.

its not as funny as bruce almighty.. im sorry but i didnt like this one that much.. well, maybe the first was just too funny that i tend to compare it to evan almighty.

Though i haven't seen bruce almighty in awhile so i can't say how much i would like it - this movie was horrendous : probably the worst i've seen all year

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I haven't seen this one yet, but it made me think back to my personal favorite scene in Bruce Almighty... one of those great "wait for it" types. The whole "monkey coming out of my butt" scene!

Evan Baxter was great...He's gonna change the world...

I find this movie funny and it has a full of lessons in life specially in a family...

That Film Looks Soo Gud.. x
Didnt Get A Chance To Watch It On The Big Screen But Will Get The DVD Wen It Is Out.. x
So Yehh.. x

And Nice Overview
Join Marapets | Virtual Pets | Games