Arnold VS Stallone

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
They are both two of my favorite action stars from some of my favorite films but there has to be one better hasnt there so obviously this is my favorite

I've never cared for Arnold's films--he essentially plays the same character over and over--Arnold.

At least Stallone did one good movie; Rocky was fresh and different when it came out, but the subsequent sequels were overkill.

Although I haven't seen any Rocky movies, I do own the three original Rambo movies and have seen the 4th. Personally, I prefer Arnold by a long shot...the Terminator and T2 are both amazing, Predator as well. He also has done many other good films such as Total Recall, Commando, and The Running Man..

Even both are fading, who was and still is the bigger action star? Who has made the better movies?

My vote is with Arnold, even though Stallone has had some good ones, Rocky and Demolition Man, Arnold has made overall the better action films. You can't beat T2 and Predator, plus he has all those cult classics like Running Man and Commando. Stallone might be a better actor, but he's not the action king.
I think that both stars are really different from each other: Shwarzenegger is more a fantasy character because of his looks and sound: Terminator is something only he could have pulled off well. Stalone on the other hand is more of the regular guy sort of character. It's a bit like comparing cowboys like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood: each was great, but they were vastly different. I think it largely depended upon the picture: I couldn't see any combonation of the four of them working together.

Both are great actor of action films. But i love my hero ARNOLD . According to statistics he is the best. He played some character roles also. No body is his substitute. I am little disappointed with ARNOLD because he left the bodybuilding practice.

It's gotta be Arnie, mostly for the Terminator.

But I love the Rocky series, and promise you won't tell but I think he's lovely in the first Rocky. Oh I might change my mind to Stallone, with him being involved in his movies, writing/directing... yeah Stallone. Overall he is better.

But Arnie is.... I dunno the word, there's just something about him as an action star.

I vote for Stallone, mainly for Rocky

Stallone, I like him more as an actor and like the plot lines of the movies he's in more usually

When I think of Stallone I think of
1. Rocky1,2,3 4,5,6...wow...(Burt Renolds was originally considered for this role, can anyone imagine Burt Renolds as Rocky?)

2. Lords of Flatbush...(one of his first)

3. First blood...

4. Demolition man...

5. And the one where he plays the futuristic cop...'I am the law!'

Arnold...
1. Red Sanya

2. Conan...he did to those sleezy 80's barbarian movies what Star Wars did to the sleezy 70's space flicks, he refined them greatly...made them much more realistic.

3. Terminator, The first ones still my favorite...I wish he had just stayed a villian...
Him turning into a good guy just kinda ruined it for me...

4. Total Recall....Taxi driver 'Hey man, I've got 5 kids to feed'..

5. Preditor...What an all cast movie there...

Think how many other movies we'll never get to see him do, since he's spent the last 6 years as governmer....oh all the movies he has robbed us of...

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I think Rocky alone gives Stallone a lot of weight. That being said, I do think he kind of got lazy and rode the action train for a while insteading of reintroducing us to what got him there in the first place (And by that I don't mean reintroducing another Rocky or Rambo movie....yikes). Copland might have been the closest, but I don't think it hit the mark quite. Love to see Stallone come up with a new unique character and good script. That would be cool. C'mon Stallone, put a little East Coast muscle into it. We'd love to see it.

Oh...Arnold? He's not bad, I guess only 1-dimensional. But he is my favorite teutonic titwillow in in the action genre.

Even both are fading, who was and still is the bigger action star? Who has made the better movies?

My vote is with Arnold, even though Stallone has had some good ones, Rocky and Demolition Man, Arnold has made overall the better action films. You can't beat T2 and Predator, plus he has all those cult classics like Running Man and Commando. Stallone might be a better actor, but he's not the action king.
I'm going with Arnold. Better roles, and for a longer time span. A wider variety of roles as well.

I like both of them.But i were asked for only one option, then I vote for Rambo .

I think Arnold reached masses but Stallone is very good actor and made great movies..But Arnie is the real action hero.

Arnold is my all time great action hero. I watched almost all his movie. But Stallone is also a great action hero. I watched many hit movies of him like , Rambo, ROCKY 3, first Blood etc.