Based On A True Story

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
I know this will sadden some and excite(!) others, but that's it for me tonight. No, no, please: no tears.
Gee, did I get ya?! You usually clock out so much later than this...heh-heh.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm a little late, and I know this isn't the greatest movie out there but Patch Adams
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
ick.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
my, my, what have we here? Looks like I was late to the party.

Where on earth was Toose, with his magical verbal skills? I wonder if Holden will deign to return to this thread to load it with more of his fascinating displays of sadistic behavior but for what it's worth, Sades, that "d*ck AND idiot" line was deelish!

Chris and Sades, you two are way too polite, and Sades far too fragile a flower, to deal with the likes of a cad such as Holden.

Let's see how many metaphors I can use ... this should be fun!

Seems this gentlemanly, likeable, and oh so enjoyable mofo was in the mood to be vindictive last night and took it out on the lot of you. Maybe he thought it was funny and didn't mind the few broken bones he left behind. Maybe he honestly thought that the lot of you, including himself, were teasing and no harm was done. I hear our good sir, however, broke under his sense of noblesse oblige and decided to insult a fellow via PM but - perhaps sensing this would give others proof of his true nature - revoked the message!

But nevermind a man armored with some intelligence shooting his gun in a closed room - just walk on by. Much like you would an alcoholic with a glint of goodness in him. You still marvel at his careful cultivation of all that self-righteous, vindictive verbal bile. But the bullets he so carefully sent your way have done their share of ricocheting and while some of you may be smarting here and there from the blows, be satisfied knowing that the "intellect" in question has shown his true colors. He's deflated his own balloon with that AMAZING display of ego and self-gratification. There is certainly nothing more heartening and hilarious than watching someone both tout and use their skills to belittle others and belittle themselves in the process.

Oho, but wait, do *I* find myself doing the same? Am *I* a hypocrite? I'll readily admit that in the name of decency I've gotten down in the mud to wrestle in defense of my fellows. I feel I've got reason, walking in here to find this thread's become as ugly as all heck and enjoyable in the way "Monster Trucks Crush True Human Beings, Live on Fox!" is. I've got to admit, there was a wonderful cocktail of nausea and laughter burbling up my insides as I made my way through this thread. I find that this is because what I saw was directed at my fellows and likely felt by them, as well. So here's a salute and a bit of repartee to return your kindness ...

I won't mind either way if this post is walked away from or met with open arms ...

I love this place... I won't even try to match your verbal skills thmilin, especially when you become upset and decide to passionately stick up for your friends... Bravo!

thanks, mightymose, you're kind support is much appreciated.

With a sexy pic like that under your name there's no way I would ever oppose you... LOL

I think it's time we start a thread specifically devoted to Holden being a jerk to people. It has no real place in the normal threads. I propose that someone start Have it out with Holden: A Tab in the games forum.....

I'm willing...

Fargo

Where on earth was Toose, with his magical verbal skills?
Yes Thmilin, where indeed? I did read this thread after the fact as you did. As you know I was gone from this site for quite a while and during that time Mr. Pike and his antics showed up here. Since my return I have seen him bash many people and everyone here laugh it off as if it were accepted behavior from him. I decided to let what ever he said ride as I was not part of the Holden Pike/MoFo dynamic. I must admit that I am ashamed that I did not, as you so honorably did, stand with friends and deride this type of behavior.

I do so now. Holden, I don't think you have one ounce of human dignity, one ounce of compassion, nor one ounce of respect or tolerance for anyone other than yourself. I have read time and again where you lash out at someone for having an opinion other than yours. I have read time and again where you tell people "be how you want to be just don't do it around me." I would like to respectfully request that you follow your own wisdom.

I'm sure that you feel that your actions are cute and that you gain some pleasure from dropping your verbal arsenal on the people here. I find your actions to be despicable and childish.

Thmilin is correct. You have made yourself look even smaller than the speck of dust that I already considered you to be. I cannot fathom for the life of me why people here would choose to be nice to you and acknowledge your presence at all. Every one of those that you find so much fault with I consider to be dear friends. Every one of them are golden in my book and every one of them are decent, knowledgeable, well read, warm, intelligent people. I wonder what you see in the mirror every morning that makes you hate the rest of the world so much.

Don't sell youselves short, because you guys is funny too. Your hyperbole alone can get you a gig at Chuckles Comedy Club in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I had no idea what a viscious villain and bully I am. But the sheer verbosity in your heartfelt appeals to decency and dirt have shown me the light. Time to go eat some worms, I reckon.

Mmmmmm, invertebratey.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The big fat juicy ones or the little tiny slimy ones?

Verbosity, Holden? You're one to talk. Add up all our sentences and I'm sure it won't equal all the sh|te you've shot at others, let alone your enlightening dialogues on just what cologne was worn by the minor character seen in the back right hand corner of the 5th shot in the first half of the last 30 seconds of a little known director's 23rd film shot on 8 mm black and white film underexposed with emphasis on blue while drunk under a tractor discussing the meaning of mise en scene with a fellow unknown director while in the middle of the desert in 1970 on a bad acid trip.

As for those laughs in Wisconsin ... at least we won't be hearing your hard-earned boos.

Toose, that wonder what you see in the mirror every morning that makes you hate the rest of the world so much was killer! Gets to the heart of the matter. Holden makes such a point to prove he doesn't care he makes the opposite very apparent.

But, my bullchild, I don't think you needed to change your avatar or sig! Come now, don't waste so much energy on him, it's like screaming at a black hole, fun for a while but really, quite useless. I just did it for the principle of the matter and was having fun being pompous at the worm-slurping meanie.

SB, you're damned straight! but having said my piece I'm too lazy at the moment. We're probably amusing Holden but I'm also amusing myself, so, I'll let it chill until my mood next strikes.

mightymose, stop, or i'll tell your wife on you!

Now With Moveable Parts
thmmie, you rock my world. You really do. You say exactly what I would say if I could organize this dainty-flower-brain and come up with something prickly and more cactus-like.

Toose, I like you're new avatar. Tell you why...*whispering*

Holden, seems like worms are what you'll be eating for awhile; enjoy.

Mightymouse, I'm thrilled you're posting more. Foget thmmie's threat...she LOVES the attention.

I'm glad to be back... tried to stay from the Internet for awhile, even stopped working on my site, but the addiction is just too damned strong I went and checked my guestbook and saw a message from our dearly departed Plite and went "Holy S***" I haven't been on Mofos in forever! Well, now I'm back, site isn't getting worked on, work is being ignored, and I have no life, but I'm slowly climbing to 200 posts... LOL

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by mightymose
Well, now I'm back, site isn't getting worked on, work is being ignored, and I have no life, but I'm slowly climbing to 200 posts... LOL
Amen. My name is Sadie...and I'm a MoFo addict.

MoFo - the Disembodied Psychic Gorilla!

Thmilin -

Yes, it is annoying how on a movie board I can go on and on with trivial details about, of all things, movies. Not only annoying, but also innappropriate. There's a time and place for everything, and surely the internet amongst a bunch of people who profess a love of the cinema, this is not where one should be talking about film in detail.

But once again, you have cut me to the core with such precise, unflinching insight. I AM such an angry, hateful meanie. There must be hundreds of examples scattered all over this place.

Finished the worms, by the way. Had pizza for lunch. No bilateral invertebrates as toppings either.

"And the Band Played On" (1993) !