American Wedding (American Pie III)

Tools    

Just read a bit about this third installment in the AP franchise. The plot will be featured around the wedding of Jim and Michelle and the antics of bachelor and hen parties the night before, which will of course end with hilarious consequences . Unfortunately about half the cast from the first two won't be in this but since a few of them were hardly featured in the second one (e.g. Mena Suvari) this comes as no great surprise.

At least Seann William Scott as Stifler is in it. Im a bit confused as to why some of the other cast members arent in it as they have hardly had careers past this franchise.

Should be a late summer release, looking forward to it already.

i don't know
sounds to me like they're just getting desperate now
trying to make a quick buck
i love the first 2 but damn...american wedding?!?!
you have got to be kidding me

I See You When You're Sleeping
It's wearing a bit thin now. I can imagine seeing all three films packaged together to form the 'American Pie Trilogy' or something daft like that. That won't be on my shelf next to LOTR or Star Wars. What's next, American Pie - A New Hope ? It's just stupid. The fist movie was fun because it was a surprise, now it just feels like we're watching the same thing without the surprise.

I find the whole idea of this dull as light bulb on it's day off.

Originally posted by miniontv
It's wearing a bit thin now. I can imagine seeing all three films packaged together to form the 'American Pie Trilogy' or something daft like that. That won't be on my shelf next to LOTR or Star Wars. What's next, American Pie - A New Hope ? It's just stupid. The fist movie was fun because it was a surprise, now it just feels like we're watching the same thing without the surprise.

I find the whole idea of this dull as light bulb on it's day off.

american pie- a new hope
lol
that's just funny

I was wondering if they were going to have something to do with cake in there. I don't know, it might be funny, but that's really lame that half the cast isn't in there. You're right filmfreak, it's not like they have big careers. Sean William Scott, the busiest actor of the bunch, is one of the only supporing characters that will actually be in it!

i really don't know if i'll be able to bring myself to see it

i loved the first two and i'm sure adam and the rest of the boys will do a good job even though it wont have that certain feel of
"piss farting around having fun" type of feel

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
the only question i have is...where is ozz? The four best friends are Kevin, Ozz, Jim, and Finch (Sh*t break)...and he was in the 2nd quite often...just wondering where he is at? Other than that i am looking forward to seeing this movie.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good. I enjoyed the first and second movie, hopefully this one is entertaining as well.

I'm not too sure about this one. The first one can't be touched, by far one of the funniest movies ever made!

I was really disappointed in the the 2nd one, it just didn't need to be made and IMO, was thrown together to make some quick cash.