Smilies and Moods: Post your own, or your ideas

Tools    

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Naisy
hey Johnny to anwser your question Chris uses some GOOD animation software while i use (regrettably) MSPAINT save each image as a .gif file and place each "slide" (image) into Gif Image Composer (from our great friends at microsoft).
Thanks my man, I`ve got Flash MX but never ever used it.
Also got PSP7, which includes Animation shop , which I have had a little play around with.
Time to do some homework.

damn you have the more professional tools of the trade, i am currently looking for something with a little more grunt , but its hard when your budget contains $0.00 still if you have ALOT of patience mspaint can do the job some of the time, as i have so amazingly proven

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Naisy
damn you have the more professional tools of the trade, i am currently looking for something with a little more grunt , but its hard when your budget contains $0.00 still if you have ALOT of patience mspaint can do the job some of the time, as i have so amazingly proven
Indeed...sound job!

I've gotten lots from other message boards and all over the Internet in general.
oooooo youve shattered the dream of you being a brillent animator, your a fraud

I think you should make a Spudreacer one
i believe you mean Spudracer, and i also believe i already said that of course i think my suggestion was in the shoutbox, must check that.

Indeed...sound job!
hee hee i think thats the first time ive ever blown my own trumpet on this site and i got away with it.

The Fat of the Mailbox
heres one that would be used a lot.
Attached Images

The Fat of the Mailbox
ok, another
Attached Images

The Fat of the Mailbox
and another
(i'm done, I promise)
Attached Images

The Fat of the Mailbox
i definatly didn't make them.
i got them from here, [url=http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/_animated_icons.htm]

There are a lot more there. I jsut picked the ones i though went best with the other smilies.

Absolutely wonderful!! Some of the best smilies I have ever seen! Nasiy, you better get to work on those smilies, or else. *evil laugh*