New Trailers Arriving Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tools    

- According to the scoopers at iesb.net it seems we will be getting a new Fantastic Four trailer attached to both XxX: State of the Union and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.. Also noted is the final Batman Begins trailer would be attached to : State of the Union as well.
It's been rumored in the past that the Begins trailer would be attached to Revege of the Sith. We should get some kind of confirmation later this week

- Eve of the War reports that a new 60 second trailer for Syeven Spielberg's War of the Worlds will premiere with Revenge of the Sith on May 19th, revealing either the Aliens or their machines (or both). Then in June expect a "full" long ultimate trailer. The trailers should arrive online about the same time.

I'll be happier than a pig in **** when I see the first official King Kong trailer. I have faith in you Mr. Jackson.

I agree
And found he was eating his shoe.

Calm down, you're making me nervous.

i saw the teaser for harry potter over at davisdailies.com

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
hardly a teaser mate, its an ad for Chamber of secrets with the tiniest fraction of a clip from GOF.

That smallest clip is enough to keep me going until the next book comes out. It's under control, i got to the meetings and im on the patch but you just can't beat that harry potter craving.

I don't know, I always get nervous with tiny clips. If a movie can't put together a good trailer... It's dangerous....

FrEEEEEk

u mean this harry potter trailer?
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/har...egobletoffire/

looks prity good to me

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent

looks prity good to me
Looks good indeed. Though, I prefer the beautiful Quicktime versions of trailers, instead of those little things which don't satisfy my viewing pleasure.

Originally Posted by jrs
It's supposedly going to be before Revenge of the Sith.
Whoa Whoa Whoa, back up for a sec...beep....beep....beep...did i hear right? They are actually going to show a "Superman Returns" trailer before the playing of the Reveng of the Sith? Please tell me this is correct. I wasnt expecting a tiny teaser till at least around october. If they do, it will probably be just words or something huh.

After Kevin Smith got a chance to see Episode III with other lucky stiffs , he had a conversation with Bryan Singer a short while after. He (Singer) claimed a teaser for Superman Returns would appear before Revenge of the Sith.

Originally Posted by jrs
After Kevin Smith got a chance to see Episode III with other lucky stiffs , he had a conversation with Bryan Singer a short while after. He (Singer) claimed a teaser for Superman Returns would appear before Revenge of the Sith.
Oh ok. Thanks jrs.

I love 35mm ^_^
I think there was a GoF trailer on tv, but since I don't watch TV. Is there a format other than quicktime? I would like to see it.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent

looks pretty good to me

Originally Posted by jrs
Looks good indeed. Though, I prefer the beautiful Quicktime versions of trailers, instead of those little things which don't satisfy my viewing pleasure.
Now, THIS is what I'm talking about !!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
So did this Superman Returns trailer ever become reality before the opening of The Revenge of the Sith?