George Romero Set for Land of the Dead

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Sickness

This one's going on my desktop

Brigitte Fitzgerald's Beau
I can't wait to see this. I've always been a big fan of Mr. Romero.

finnaly, FINNALY the poster arrived at my store. This has been hands down -the- most requested poster of the last few months (other then episode 3). This is a hard poster to find, online poster shops are either pricing it way to high, or have just overlooked this movie assuming no one is interested.

moviegoods is selling it for 50$ 8O
movieposter.com has it for 25$ :wink:

here she blows:

My Movie Poster Blog

I also found some cool pics from the set that i didnt see posted in this forum already

Originally Posted by jrs
That's posted three posts down.
Besides I got mine for $10.00.

well taking your chances with ebay is your choice, ill just keep touching my crisp copys

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
The music used in the trailer for this was stolen from the Resident Evil soundtrack!! curse you people who made this trailer (shakes fist in air). Well....its either that or this song was made way before RE came out and I just made a fool of myself....

p.s. If i've repeated what someone has already said, then i'm srry....i haven't read this whole forum to find out.

Originally Posted by movieposterguy
well taking your chances with ebay is your choice, ill just keep touching my crisp copys
What do you guys do with all your posters anyways? Do you frame them? Do you desecrate them by putting holes in them with your tacks? You must have to at least rotate them every now and then since it would look kind of odd having all your walls covered in posters.......of course i only mean if your a serious poster collecter and have a sh*tload of them.

I personally think the best way to display posters is putting them in these sleeves.
You can put them back to back and flip them over so your walls never have the same lineup of posters. The Now showing and Coming soon strips are a very nice touch as well.

Who the hell mentioned ebay???? I got mine from Iconographics. A movie poster company who recently were here at the Sci-Fi convention.

As for quality....brand new, mint and yes Escape it is hanging on my wall.

I personally think the best way to display posters is putting them in these sleeves.
You can put them back to back and flip them over so your walls never have the same lineup of posters. The Now showing and Coming soon strips are a very nice touch as well.
Yes, they look very nice and it sounds like those sleeve ideas are the best way to go.

Originally Posted by jrs
How many posters you guys have now anyways?

[quote=Escape]Yes, they look very nice and it sounds like those sleeve ideas are the best way to go. ]

Originally Posted by jrs
[/url]How many posters you guys have now anyways?

I have alot....Too many actually LOL. I am a huge collector ....the best ones I hang in my room cause I dont have space in my room to hang all of them like the ridiculous pic below.

Originally Posted by jrs
I have alot....Too many actually LOL. I am a huge collector ....the best ones I hang in my room cause I dont have space in my room to hang all of them like the ridiculous pic below.
heheh...yeah, i find it tough enough finding space for my 220+ dvds. I can just imagine what it would be like with the movie posters. That's probably why i never started collecting them. Too much trouble keeping them in good condition, rotating them, and finding space for them. They do look beautiful however, when hanging on your walls such as in the picture movieposterguy posted.

Here's Johnny!
OMG I saw the preview for Land of the Dead OMG it looks so freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Can't wait to go see it!

Going to see this tonight, really can't wait, gonna be awesome.