Ashton Kutcher Joins Two and a Half Men

Tools    

Personally, I think this pretty much means the show is over. Any other thoughts?

I hope The Office doesn't do something so stupid.

Semper Fooey
The show is toast. Hugh Grant who backed out might have been okay.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Yeah Ashton Kutcher is pretty brutal. Hugh Grant would certainly have made me watch just out of interest, just to see what he was like and what his character was like

Well, I didn't really think the programme was that funny anyway, so I've never understood its success. It sounds like a bad move, but then, as I didn't get why it was so loved, maybe it'll work.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I think it could work. To me, the funny in that show has always been the women, anyway. Their mom is hilarious, and Melanie Lynskey is always awesome. Charlie was a pretty two dimensional character, and Kutcher can bring the Oscar to the odd couple without continuing to hammer on about addiction issues.

Two and half men really suck big time!!!

I know Sheen will never be back I wish, they will cancel it!! Forever.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Kathy Bates to guest on 'Two and a Half Men' as Charlie Harper

Kathy Bates will be playing Charlie Harper's ghost in an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie Sheen is returning to "Two and a Half Men" ... kind of!
Sheen's character Charlie Harper, who died off-screen in the beginning of this season of the CBS comedy, is returning to pay his brother Alan (Jon Cryer) a visit after he lands in the hospital. Of course, given Sheen's less-than-ideal parting with the series, there's a twist: He's not playing the character, Kathy Bates is!
Yes, really! So how is this gender-bending casting switcharoo going down?
More from E: When is 'Glee's' graduation? 'House's' big send-off? Fox reveals finale plans!
It's a ghost invasion!
The "Harry's Law" actress is set to guest star as Charlie Harper on the April 30 episode of "Two and a Half Men." The catch? She's playing the ghost of Charlie who returns in the form of Bates to visit Alan after he suffers a minor heart attack and lands in the hospital.
While this does seem to be one pretty random casting choice, there is a connection between Bates and "Two and a Half Men": "Harry's Law" and the CBS sitcom are both produced by Warner Bros. Sure, it's a stretch, but it's still a connection.

What a lot of crap!!! Cancel it now!

Semper Fooey
It was a better than average sitcom with Sheen, but was already going downhill because it had been on so long. Now it is unwatchable. Kutcher sucks (based on trying to watch it twice and never getting through to the end). I predict the ratings will show serious decline next season.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think the biggest problem for me is the kid, sitcoms with kids are funny and cute when they are "kids" but now he is like the biggest/tallest one on the show, it was much funnier in the when he was younger.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Started watching the new season recentley and I love it. I own all the other seasons so ime a fan of the show anyway but I don't see the problem with kutcher. Okay at first it was a little hard to get into it but once ya do Its still a pretty good show.

Started watching the new season recentley and I love it. I own all the other seasons so ime a fan of the show anyway but I don't see the problem with kutcher. Okay at first it was a little hard to get into it but once ya do Its still a pretty good show.
You're a sucker! It's bad, simple really.