Ratchet and Clank the Movie (not the game)

Tools    

Hello there!! I am super excited for this upcoming movie I don't know if some of you guys know the game Ratchet and Clank, but I played it on my PS2 every day and every game in my childhood, I am like a super fan of their videogames and now they are launching a movie!! It's being released this May 15th at the Cannes Film Festival, I can't wait to see it. I just wanted to post a threat about it since there were none and to see if there was someone expecting this movie or at least someone that had played the game and didn't know about the film.

Well movie adaptions of video games have a reputation of being pretty bad - but if this is just a CGI animated movie I don't see how they could screw it up that much.

I remember seeing the announcement for it like a year or two ago but I haven't seen any information about it since. Didn't know it was coming out soon.

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
Much like yourself, I was also a pretty big fan of the Ratchet and Clank games, I hadn't heard about developments in the movie for a while now. I agree with 90sAce - If it's just an animated movie, they couldn't possibly mess it up as bad as a Resident Evil or Max Payne. But I guess that's up to the writing and direction.

Though I've only played a couple of the games, I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm also looking forward to the Sly Cooper movie in a way.

Well movie adaptions of video games have a reputation of being pretty bad
Ditto for most video game adaptions of movies.