New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I gathered movie trailer on my blog. check it out.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
It is 1944 and the D-Day Landings have failed; Germany has invaded and Britain is now under enemy occupation. In the Olchon Valley, a group of Welsh farmers' wives wake up one morning to find their husbands have vanished. As they await the men's return the women work together to keep things going, but as the winter sets in a patrol of German soldiers arrives, forcing the women to confront the fine line that lies between resistance and collaboration.

Most recent trailer for Coriolanus.

McG doesn't fill me with hope, and not a fan of Reese Witherspoon, but Tom Hardy gets me there, nice to see him do something more comedic/action comedy type.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Brand new trailer for 11-11-11.
&feature=player_embedded

I really like Asian movies with big epic battle scenes, so I think I will like this one.

&feature=related

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have seen Red Cliff and really liked it, but I have not seen the 4 hour version, I didn't even know there was a 4 hour version. I will look into that asap thanks HK.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
London Boulevard was a big disappointment. Been out on blu-ray here for quite a while now.
That sucks to hear, I was looking forward to seeing it, I don't know when the DVD get's released here but it's not yet. Is it worth watching or is it something to completely pass on?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Newest trailer for Sherlock Holmes 2.

A mysterious mining disaster....an unleashed epidemic....pure zombie terror from South America. Coming in 2012.
&feature=player_embedded

This looks awesome, looks so B that it has to be a great movie.

&feature=related

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I don't know what to say or how to describe it but I really want to see this movie.

Christian Bale playing a priest protecting prostitutes during a war, looks pretty good actually.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Trailer for Angelina Jolie's directorial debut, "In The Land of Blood and Honey."

&feature=player_embedded

The film's release date is December 23rd. Jolie had this to say about her debut film:

“The film is specific to the Bosnian War, but it’s also universal. I wanted to tell a story of how human relationships and behavior are deeply affected by living inside a war. The former Yugoslavia has a rich history of dramatic arts. The cast was extraordinary. I was privileged and honored to work with them and I am very excited for everyone to see their immense talent.”

I'll probably rent it...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ Looks really good, I would have thought that Angelina Jolie's directorial debut would have been something like another Tomb Raider or a sequel to Salt so it's really great to see her do something that looks like a really creative challenge.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
^ Looks really good, I would have thought that Angelina Jolie's directorial debut would have been something like another Tomb Raider or a sequel to Salt so it's really great to see her do something that looks like a really creative challenge.
Agreed. I also think it's cool of her to go against the standard war-movie grain. Very interesting that she's chosen the Bosnian War as the focus. Also, she chose local actors as opposed to American stars.