Hey there and welcome to Oprah's sho...nope. In the last episode of WW...no screw it.
As I was saying I recently saw an anime, it doesn't matter the point is that there was this guy who has this bad habit of being superstitious and listening to a certain type of horoscope.

I HAVE found it, it's pretty cool I am checking it every day. It's a horoscope that changes every day giving you the 12 signs in a certain order from the first to the twelfth. If you are closest to the first you are luckier and if not unluckier. It also gives you a Lucky Item and a color.

For example:
1/28[indent]1 Capricorn
› Cafe au lait
› Pink

2 Cancer
› Cabbage rolls
› Green

3 Taurus
› Flower vase
› White

4 Scorpio
› Scarf
› Black

5 Virgo
› Movies
› White

6 Pisces
› Sunbathing
› Pink

7 Aquarius
› Clock
› Red

8 Libra
› Sportswear
› Light blue

9 Sagittarius
› Piano
› Blue

10 Leo
› Cyclamens
› Purple

11 Gemini
› Monkey goods
› Light blue

12 Aries
› Drum
› Navy

As you see the number represents as lucky as you are compared to the others. I am Capricornio so today I have the luckiest sign, the 2nd is the item and the 3rd the color. I just wanted to share it for someone that is interested or is as superstitious as I am (note: it's japonese so maybe the item may not be so familiar, also it may not be an object xd)

The website: http://oha--asa.tumblr.com/tagged/oha-asa (this is a guy who translates it, he isn't the source, there are FAQ there too)