Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

Originally Posted by Miles
i cant wait for those jedi to die and....the return of darth vader! whoop whoop.
I can't wait to see the death of Jar Jar Binks.

Originally Posted by Parky
I can't wait to see the death of Jar Jar Binks.
Little do you all know that Jar Jar gets reconstructive surgery and comes back in the original trilogy as..........lets say.......ah screw it. I got nothin.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I just watched the trailer for the first time. This movie looks way better than Attack of the Clones. It looks darker. Dark is good. I like that there are a lot of Wookies...Wookies are good. No sign of a last minute Jar Jar Binks-esque throw-in. Remember that Simpsons episode where the town all turns up for the next Star Wars movie...then Lisa and Bart go to the "Lucas" ranch...
...even the comic book store owner says," Worst Star Wars ever!"
I get my hopes up every 5 years...

go see it at the cinema, then if you like it, see it again. If you didn't like it, wonder why you were going to see it and cry.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
I dont know what i am going to do with my life after III is out.
That's how I felt when I was watching The LOTR Return of the King. I thought to myself," What now?"
I keep secretly hoping Peter Jackson says, " I think we should do The Hobbit, now." *sigh*

The trailer is quite horrendous, but my inner geek holds out hope.

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
...even the comic book store owner says," Worst Star Wars ever!"
I believe it was, "Worst. Cosmic Wars. Ever! I will only see it 3 more times... today."

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
same here.

well, it should be an improvement over ep 1 + 2 if George Lucas has learned from his mistakes

i hope that lucas actually incorporates some good acting and a story here. attack of the clones was just a big excuse for him to blow **** up and throw in some more cgi aliens. but the teaser trailer looks pretty good so far. how can some of you already think the movie will be horrendous based just on the teaser. just wait a little longer till the full trailer.

Originally Posted by Miles
how can some of you already think the movie will be horrendous based just on the teaser. just wait a little longer till the full trailer.
Yes, that way we'll definately know if it will be horrendous or not.

Some films have great trailers but turn out to be dissappointments, such a Van Helsing.

meh, i was only trying to make out a point.

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Ditto