What's Your Favorite Natural Disaster Movie?

Tools    

Screamingly Innocent...

Either
Twister (1996) or Dante's Peak (1997) for me!

Earthquake and Volcano are my favs.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I found all of them to be so-so...unless Armageddon counts then that would be it. but it is a not so common occurance if you know what I mean.

Partly natural, The Poseidon Adventure, is my favorite.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i really liked Twister because i'm fascinated with tornados. I'm also looking forward to The Day After Tomorrow

Originally Posted by SystemicAnomaly
i really liked Twister because i'm fascinated with tornados. I'm also looking forward to The Day After Tomorrow

Day After Tomorrow looks phookin' sweet.

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
I found all of them to be so-so...unless Armageddon counts then that would be it. but it is a not so common occurance if you know what I mean.
I always thought disaster movies took place where the disaster actually happened. In Armageddon the comet never hits Earth.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Partly natural, The Poseidon Adventure, is my favorite.
Dagnabbit I forgot that one. Yeah that's my fav. too. Well, does survival and disaster coincide? Because I always thought TPA was a survival movie. But I still like it in that entire area of disaster thing-a-ma-things.

Glitter (2001)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Screamingly Innocent...
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Glitter (2001)

LMFAO@glitter

The Irwin Allen films for me are always great fun Eg: EARTHQUAKE, TOWERING INFERNO & POSIEDON ADVENTURE etc

I also rank SAN FRANCISCO with Clark Gable

METEOR with Sean Connery is a guilty pleasure

Of The modern ones DEEP IMPACT was OK

PS- If the Titanic counts then "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" is the greatest disaster flick ever with HINDENBURGH also ranking well