Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Behold, the birthday thread's latest victim jrs1013

If only Unregistered were here.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013
i am
This has to stop...oh man...

This thread is long from over.
Unregistered told me that it's hilarious and never wants to see it end. I thought it was a little strange, but I'm willing to keep it open, just for the sake of Unregistered.

Rock God
wanna hear a funny story?

get ready to laugh (or cry)

i logged out and genuinely thought someone, somehow changed the name of the thread to happy birthday unregistered......

I hope you realize...that it took reading through fourteen $%@# post to finally get what was going on!!!!

But that was classic.... And yes I do feel rather stupid it took me that long...but hey what can ya do.

Before I finally figured it out I was quite upset and confused. Again I just had to say wonderful job!!!

I think by this point I am most likely the last one to get soo I dont think that I am ruining by giving it way...

Bravo

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Kramer, try editing your post instead of posting back to back. I know we do it sometimes, but if it can be helped, edit your post.

Thanks!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This is the joke that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, people started posting it not knowing what it was, now they'll keep on posting it forever just because this is the joke that never ends(Repeat Ad Nauseum.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend. Come inside, come inside!"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, more fun involving the irrepresable Unregistered!!

We need more members for this to keep working....

B&W
Ummm, i havn't read this thread @ all basicly, execpt when i made one post.
Seeing as it's still going (and going) I've checked back.

Have i been the butt of a joke all this time without even knowing it?
It's not my birthday.

Wait.

You think the joke is aimed at you?!
No, since day one it's been aimed squarely at Unregistered...

(I'm telling you, this thread will go forever due to people coming to look at it, new people, new victims, new laughs! Not as good as the originals, but still....)

B&W
You think the joke is aimed at you?!
No, since day one it's been aimed squarely at B&W...
What!?!

Oh for crying out loud Unregistered, check the earlier pages on the thread and see what everyone else says, okay?