Monkey Man

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Dev Patel, star of Slumdog Millionaire, is making his directorial debut on a revenge thriller called Monkey Man, in which the 87Eleven Team will assist with the action sequences. Patel has also co-wrote the film and will also take the lead:

Steeped in mythology, the film will be set in a vibrant modern India and will follow the Kid (Patel), who emerges from prison to take on a world awash in corporate greed and eroding spiritual values.

It does help that Patel is actually a skilled martial artist, having earned a blackbelt in Taekwondo, so he will be able to adapt to doing action well (No, I'm not counting Last Airbender under any circumstances )

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ey-man-1155852

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Very tempted to take a look at this after work one night next week. Has anyone seen this yet?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Very tempted to take a look at this after work one night next week. Has anyone seen this yet?
Yes. Don't expect a traditional action film.

Did you enjoy the movie at all?
There's some things I enjoyed about it. But I don't think it's going to be the traditional action movie a lot of people might expect.

Hated it.
Felt like an eighties Bollywood movie with modern day action sequences. & eighties was the absolute worst decade for Bollywood here.

The Slumdogification of Mumbai/India is an overused trope in books & movies in the West centering India.

Hated it.
Felt like an eighties Bollywood movie with modern day action sequences. & eighties was the absolute worst decade for Bollywood here.

The Slumdogification of Mumbai/India is an overused trope in books & movies in the West centering India.
Oh no. I’ve been waiting for some feedback on this, and that sounds annoying as ****.

Love your new avatar. Hey, Audrey