Black pyramid in a forrest-what movie?

Tools    

If you're looking for more funny posts we all can pitch in.
please do, and thanx for the reminder-post.cheers

I am also very interested in what film (or source) this image came from. Did anyone ever find out anything? One user said it came from the movie Cleopatria Jones, I ended up watching the whole film but there was no pyramid in there. The answer must have been a joke.

Would be interested if you ever found out the source of the image.

Semper Fooey
I am also very interested in what film (or source) this image came from. Did anyone ever find out anything? One user said it came from the movie Cleopatria Jones, I ended up watching the whole film but there was no pyramid in there. The answer must have been a joke."

Was that here? That is hilaRIOUS.''

Oh, Sexy Celebrity said that. It is funny you watched the movie based on that.

Semper Fooey
I'm going to take mercy on you. Check out the movie Immortel (2004). I don't know if it has that image or not, but it has a black pyramid.

I looked at the trailer. I doubt it is that, but you might enjoy it more than Cleopatra Jones.

That is funny -- watching Cleopatra Jones because I said the pyramid was in there when it's not.

I don't think that pyramid picture is actually from a movie. At least, you should consider the possibility that it isn't.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I'm going to take mercy on you. Check out the movie Immortel (2004). I don't know if it has that image or not, but it has a black pyramid.

I looked at the trailer. I doubt it is that, but you might enjoy it more than Cleopatra Jones.
I'm pretty sure the pyramid in Immortel just kind of hovered over the city.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The picture is The Anomorata Pyraglyph.

I am also very interested in what film (or source) this image came from. Did anyone ever find out anything? One user said it came from the movie Cleopatria Jones, I ended up watching the whole film but there was no pyramid in there. The answer must have been a joke."

Was that here? That is hilaRIOUS.''

Oh, Sexy Celebrity said that. It is funny you watched the movie based on that.
I guess I was I was strongly motivated to try to find a clearer image of the pyramid, as I wanted to create a nice framed version of it. Cleopatra Jones was bad, but not that bad -- I liked the heroine well enough, and I'd never seen a 'blackploitation' movie before, so what the hey.

I did eventually find out that that the image is of a pyramid called the Anomorata Pyraglyph in South America, which is related to an organization called the Jejune Institute, based in San Francisco. Still haven't found a clearer photograph, though.

Interesting little digression in the overall journey.

classic trolling at its finest, well done guys. making him watch a whole film which didn't contain what he wanted? 10/10

Skip, please enjoy this short musical while reflecting on what has happened