Spider-Man 3

→ in
Tools    

TS, When/Where/How/Fandoobey/Why did you meet Topher Grace?
First off, I can't believe I just bought this movie. I am not done watching it as of yet, but I can say without a doubt it is the worst of the three. Not only Topher douche bag a horrible Brock, they didn't even write prock properly. He is the under achieving jock who is always getting bested by peter in photography. You have to understand Venom is my favorite comic book character of all time & I own every comic he has appeared in since... I can't even mention the symbiote suit, the messed that up as well. I will elaborate tomorrow.

To answer your question, Best. Yes, I have encountered Topher on more then one occasion. It is complex, so when I wake up tomorrow I will go into details, I give you my word. I even have pictures to go along with the story, lol.

Everyone have a good night.

Do you think it is still possible to have a movie of Spider Man:The Sinister Six? After they kill Doc Oct in Spider Man 2!!!................

Do you think it is still possible to have a movie of Spider Man:The Sinister Six? After they kill Doc Oct in Spider Man 2!!!................
No..

They have destroyed this franchise for any fan of the comics. So it could be done, but it would suck.

Also, the couldn't make a interesting movie with 3 seperate villians so I suspect...... i just want to puke right now, as soon as I woke up.

I think a lot of the problems people have is with Venom, Sam Raimi in an interview once said " Venom? Venom's for pussies"

Obviously being a fan of the old comics Raimi wasn't around for the Venom/Carnage era. When the bad men in the big suits pressured him to put in Venom cause it was such a fan favourite/great merchandising oppurtunity he played with it till it was something he enjoyed, what with the Dark Peter and all it was a move that made the entire film completely different from the Sandman/ New Goblin movie that could have been made.

C'mon Darkwell, when Doc Ock sunk to the bottom of the harbour we saw the red power lights flick off. Taking our cue from Terminator, that means emergency power is 10 seconds from rebooting the supervillain!

TS, When/Where/How/Fandoobey/Why did you meet Topher Grace?
It is a entertaining story and one I can confirm with voice mails that I recorded onto CDR's but you will regret ever having asked in a week from now when he is still talking about it so escape now while you have a chance.

Wow, it's nice to have my better half around to deconstruct my carefully planned internet image & identity. :P

I am over that douche never the less I am trying to figure out a way to tell the story without it monopolizing this whole thread because there needs to be discussion on this movie.

Misterking, I am about to print a freeze frame of every shot in the jazz club to confirm Dafoe's presence.

What have bothered me about the Super Hero movies for the past 20 years is the death of all the villians. Every movie from Batman to Spiderman there is always the line of 'They dont kill' well Batman Joker Dies, Batman Returns Penguin/Catwoman Dies, Batman Forever Two Face Dies, Batman & Robin Mr. Freeze/Bane/Poison Ivy dies, Batman Begins Raz Al Ghoul Dies & I dont remember Scarecrow's fate, but the point is what made the comics good was the chance of any villian could appear at anytime. Batman is the one movie franchise where no villian should die since Arkham Asylum is so prevelent in the movies.

Spiderman Green Goblin dies and that is fine because that is the way it goes in the comics since his son takes over as Hobgoblin. Spiderman 2 Doc. Oc Dies so that is the end of the Sinister Six before it began & as long as I have waited for Venom to finally appear in a movie, I could have lived without him for another movie. Spiderman 3 Hobgoblin & Venom Dead who lives? Sandman Come on.. Venom should have lived to be used in the next movie then 5 Venom & Spidey team up to take on Carnage and the Symbiotes then after then Venom moves to San Fran and has his own franchise.

Lets not even talk about X-Men and the death of PROFESSOR XAVIER. What are Marvel and DC thinking? We have entrusted them with what we love most in comic books and they have sacrificed it for millions. If it wasn't for that, so many people wouldn't have adopted Image and Dark Horse comics and the two would still hold the comic monopoly.

This is the kind of things that make me realize I will never have any commercial success in the industry. I dont mind coming up with a couple physical challenges for a dozen dumb sluts to occupy 25 minutes of broascast time, but I am not going to go rewrite 'The Bible' you know? I am not going to Judas winning, taking over Israel and making Mary Magdaline his top earning whore.

Jesus Christ what are these people thinking.

Go to YouTube. Search Marvel and DC. Let the healing begin.

This is the 1st one, they develop to a ridiculous degree the "cast" literally dectuples.

Willem DaFoe was in the jazz club, center frame, right between Pete and Gwen...I'm sure of it! If not then it had to be a deliberate lookalike. What the point of it was I have no clue
I just wanted to let you know you were right, Misterking. That is Willem Dafoe sitting at the table behind Gwen & Peter when they are seated.

Dude, Spidey 4 Norman must kill Gwen! To quote Shakespeare:That's badass!

thebest: bringing you childish jokes since 1990.

I still feel bad about the Shakespeare thing. I really wish I could just erase it from everyone's memory. If only I could rewrite this post, OH WHY GOD!WHY CURSE MY MANLY BODY WITH A CHILDISH SENSE OF HUMOUR AKIN TO LES DENNIS' TWILIGHT WORK!

Why is there a deliver button on my keyboard?

The ultimate movie bloggin' teen
YIKES! I liked the first two, but this one sucked. Just letting you know what kind of review I'm writing.
Agreed. If you actually read the comics and are a fanboy (like I am) of the seires, you were most likely HIGHLY disappointed with this film (atleast after you got over the fact that it finally came out after 2-3 years of waiting).

Unless your just a casual spidey lover, you most likely loved it for all the action...Unless your really movie smart and noticed it had terrible structure.

I liked it and I'd consider myself a fanboy. I do have an easier time than most seperating different parallel worlds á la comic/movie/game/ultimate comic versions of the same basic character.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
For starters this film was better than the first flick, which I found to be mostly wretched, eye rolling, and poorly made. Secondly, I consider this film to be an entertaining mess of a movie. Rami let the overall grand epic scope of the story overwhelm him, and he tried to do way too much and thus included certain scenes and moments that should have been cut. Still amongst some rather disappointing sequels released this year (Shrek the Third and At World's End) this one stands at as being a pretty solid flick.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

nice .. 7/10

I like the part when Peter played piano and danced in the club. Sort of a musical film, eh? Haha!

I like the part when Peter played piano and danced in the club. Sort of a musical film, eh? Haha!
haha yeah.. just talk about the attitude he got in that scene..

I wish they create an alternate world version of the comic to a movie version and to hope that it wouldn't be as bad as Spider-Man 3 hehe..

It was an amazing experience , i'm glad it ended the trilogy (if their not making another one i guess) with the best movie. I don't get why so many people didn't like it - probably since it was the most different.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Ok, now I am sasking for spoilers here;
WARNING: "Spider-Man 3" spoilers below
how does Harry die?

He marries a German prostitute named Hilda, but leaves her as he gets drafted in the Nazi army. When on battlefield, he begins doubting his humanity, and decides to go back home to Hilda and escape with her to America. Unfortunately, he gets arrested and is shot for desertion.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
He marries a German prostitute named Hilda, but leaves her as he gets drafted in the Nazi army. When on battlefield, he begins doubting his humanity, and decides to go back home to Hilda and escape with her to America. Unfortunately, he gets arrested and is shot for desertion.
lol