Diamond Dead starring Marilyn Manson

Tools    

Diamond Dead” is a far cry from “The Passion of the Christ.” It’s a dark comedy about a rock band that makes a deal with the devil and — according to an excerpt of the script posted on line — in the film, Jesus smokes pot. “Diamond Dead” will be directed by George Romero, who also did “Night of the Living Dead,” and music was written by Richard Hartley, who composed for “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”

Originally Posted by jrs
It sounds ridiculous to me.
I can see why you think this.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Diamond Dead” is a far cry from “The Passion of the Christ.” It’s a dark comedy about a rock band that makes a deal with the devil and — according to an excerpt of the script posted on line — in the film, Jesus smokes pot. “Diamond Dead” will be directed by George Romero, who also did “Night of the Living Dead,” and music was written by Richard Hartley, who composed for “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
Man, when you quote an external article, you're supposed to provide the source. I read this exact same extract elsewhere, but here, it's as though you've come up with it yourself. It's plagiarism, whether you intended for it to be or not.

Sounds very interesting, I think Manson and Romero would make a good team and the soundtrack will probably be good as well.

Theres a website for it: www.diamonddead.com
15 years ago, A mop boy named Melvin Junko fell into a case full of toxic waste and became a hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength, he became... The Toxic Avenger, the first superhero from New Jersey! Then came two shitty sequels, sorry about that. This is the real sequel.

I think it looks good. I'll definitely go see it. I'm a big George Romero fan. That guy is so freaken talented. I can't wait till his fourth dead movie comes out. That's just gonna be nuts.