Sharing some old reviews

→ in
Tools    

For some reason I was looking back over some of my old reviews and honestly it's making me giggle because I can't remember writing half of them, literally no recollection.. others just funny or in hindsight, wrong.

(First movie)

The Predator

Let's go everywhere with this one and do everything

Rise Of The Footsoldier 3: The Pat Tate Story

Moving away from the story of Carlton Leach we go back in time and take a look at the rise of "psychotic yeti" Pat Tate who goes on the run to Marbella after stabbing some poor soul with a fork and fleeing from a court house in his beloved Essex.. in Marbella he decides he wants to be gangster no1 and nobody's going to get in his way.. expect the c word and lots of violence..

Rise Of The Footsoldier 4; Marbella

The thoroughly reprehensible mad man Pat Tate and his awful chums are back in Marbella to find the man who put him in Prison and inflict more violence on anybody who looks at him wrong.. he'll take on the whole world if he has to... except even more c word

Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made

A young boy and girl enter the forest to dig a hole to hell. Said to be a cursed film from the late 70's

This is as strange as it sounds and it is not a nice movie, Im not saying its bad its just a bad dream and genuinely I found it quite eerie.. the atmosphere, camera, weird otherworldly-ness, story wise I found it boring as hell as they are just wondering through woods and I literally faded out for a lot of it, I have to admit I even skipped a few times [also hoping this will help me not die mysteriously] Oh the first 10 minutes is kind of a mockumentary about this cursed film and then they show it, this was done really effectively and I wasnt expecting them to say it, I just thought it was going to a whole bag of mixed styles like found footage has turned into now with terrible actors speaking to camera all the time but no its like here's the film in its entirity and then its bad nightmare time and this goes on for some time ... skip, skip, skip... then there is a cruel and disturbing ending like out of something like the texas chainsaw massacre..

I'm not sure how to rate this, I didnt really like it but it was effective in its own way but just horrible.

The Dead Don't Die*2019

I wish they would

(No recollection of this movie whatsoever, it must of been really bad as I make it sound, not recommended - I think)