Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

I just scanned it quickly and came up with Breathless, Cat People, The Dead, The Manchurian Candidate, The Producers, and Solaris. All remakes it appears.

By the way, with reviews, and I have always though this: could you not make it so that users can submit their own reviews, or at least certain 'trusted' members. I never even noticed the new review section until today, but it looks really nice, I think if people knew they could get their content up on the new system easily/quickly, there would be quite a few people who would use it and give it a nice consistent amount of content, and we'd end up with a good 'database' I guess. Maybe combine this with the ratings thing that was talked about in another thread.

Thanks guys, I'll update those year mismatches. Please do keep pointing out any others you come across.

By the way, with reviews, and I have always though this: could you not make it so that users can submit their own reviews, or at least certain 'trusted' members. I never even noticed the new review section until today, but it looks really nice, I think if people knew they could get their content up on the new system easily/quickly, there would be quite a few people who would use it and give it a nice consistent amount of content, and we'd end up with a good 'database' I guess. Maybe combine this with the ratings thing that was talked about in another thread.
Once again, you guys eerily predict the things on my To-Do list! I definitely want to give reviewers more control over the review flagging process. This might mean letting trusted reviewers flag their own, as you say. But it might mean instead (or also!) letting anyone "suggest" their post as a review, with the suggestion going into a mod queue that we can then approve. I'm leaning towards the latter, but either way I definitely want to streamline that process and make it easier for reviewers to bring new reviews to our attention.

So yeah, great call. Very cool how often you guys are thinking along the same lines.

When I click on more reviews from the main reviews page it takes me to page with the most recent ten reviews. At the bottom it tells me how many pages of reviews there are. When I try to navigate to the next page of reviews it instead takes me back to the main review page. Hope this makes sense.

The main page shows my post for the 2014 MoFo Prom!!! as being the latest post.

That's not correct, though. There's been lots of other posts since then. So this shouldn't be showing there.

The other current posts for each group (that I've checked so far) seem to be right, but not that one.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MF.PNG
Views:	467
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	15265  

Although now it's showing that post (and probably now this post) as the latest post, so, I don't know what to tell ya.

Yeah, that happens sometimes if we delete spam using one of my custom systems, which I think is what happened here. I should have been a little more thorough when designing the automatic spam removal (assuming that's why), but it usually fixes with the next post.