The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Tools    

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a 2008 film loosely adapted from the 1922 short story "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The film is directed by David Fincher, and stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. The film will be released December 19, 2008.

In the early 20th century, 80 year old Benjamin Button (Brad Pitt), is born aging backwards (he was an old man as a baby and vice versa), causing complications when he falls in love with a 30 year old woman (Cate Blanchett)). Director David Fincher said "It's dark, it's romantic, and it also deals with mortality in a pretty unflattering way. Button is born in 1919 - with the film itself beginning in World War I, traveling around the world and carrying on all the way through to the year 2000."

There's not too much here, but at least it's a start.
Yes but then again its called The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

A poster for Benjamin Button.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yes but then again its called The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
was that supposed to be a joke?

was that supposed to be a joke?
Not really.

Thread closed, to be removed after people have had a chance to read this message. Mark is correct: please post information about the film in that thread. The fact that there is a small ommission (which I will fix momentarily) in the title does not necessitate an entirely new thread.