Name the Actress

Tools    

That must be Roger Corman or William Castle.
Yep, the former would be correct.

Is she Beverly Garland?
Nope. Hint: You may perhaps recollect a certain Whitey Kincaid once brought to her house a bucket of beer.

Nope. Hint: You may perhaps recollect a certain Whitey Kincaid once brought to her house a bucket of beer.
OMG! She's in one of my favorite movies and the movie which supplied my last avatar and I didn't even realize it.....Ride Clear of Diablo. So she must be Susan Cabot. I only got that thanks to your Whitey Kincaid hint

OMG! She's in one of my favorite movies and the movie which supplied my last avatar and I didn't even realize it.....Ride Clear of Diablo. So she must be Susan Cabot. I only got that thanks to your Whitey Kincaid hint
Bingo! Ha, ha... I knew you'd get it after I dropped that one in.

Nice one by JDG! And it just goes to show what obscure stuff CR watches..... I was drawing a blank, but Cabot was a doll.

Nice one by JDG! And it just goes to show what obscure stuff CR watches..... I was drawing a blank, but Cabot was a doll.
The last actress I posted is someone's less famous sister...and I know, you know who the sister is...Just look at that face, who does she resemble?

The last actress I posted is someone's less famous sister...and I know, you know who the sister is...Just look at that face, who does she resemble?
Oh man, yeah. She surely does. And her name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't think of it!!..
It's not Gloria Grahame. Her sister actress was not that cute. Not Vivian Leigh.... Arrgh!

Oh man, yeah. She surely does. And her name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't think of it!!..
It's not Gloria Grahame. Her sister actress was not that cute. Not Vivian Leigh.... Arrgh!
This will help

I'll be damned! That's Dorothy Kilgallen, one of my favorite gals. Are they twins? I know that you love the old What's My Line shows, as I do. But I don't know who her sister is.

I was delighted to hear a few years ago that they were going to make a movie about her and her investigation into the JFK assassination. But it must be rattling around in development hell. Done right, it could be a helluva picture. Maybe the Deep State is squashing the production on account of Dorothy's revelations....

I'll be damned! That's Dorothy Kilgallen, one of my favorite gals. Are they twins? I know that you love the old What's My Line shows, as I do. But I don't know who her sister is.

I was delighted to hear a few years ago that they were going to make a movie about her and her investigation into the JFK assassination. But it must be rattling around in development hell. Done right, it could be a helluva picture. Maybe the Deep State is squashing the production on account of Dorothy's revelations....
That's Eleanor Kilgallen, Dorothy's younger sister by six years. She looks quite different than she did in the earlier photo I posted of her. She has only one acting credit, in Stage Door (1939) a 'TV Movie'. Who knew there was TV movies back in 1939!

https://www.latimes.com/local/obitua...224-story.html

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Who knew there was TV movies back in 1939!

Fascinating.

Both Bell and Thomas Edison speculated about the possibility of telephone-like devices that could transmit images as well as sounds. But it was a German researcher who took the next important step toward developing the technology that made television possible. In 1884, Paul Nipkow came up with a system of sending images through wires via spinning discs. He called it the electric telescope, but it was essentially an early form of mechanical television.

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/wh...ted-television