Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Stuckmann gave Deadpool an A+ so I tend to take his approval (or lack thereof) with a grain of salt.

Again with this?
His
was one of the better I've seen.

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back... to watch this movie

Some okay fight and action scenes couldn't make up for how average it was and a story I didn't really care about and Tom Cruise with one facial expression throughout the whole thing. Waste of time

2/5

Unregistered User

Nocturnal Animals (2016)

I thought this was great! A dark, psychological thriller that benefits greatly from superb performances from all the cast, not just Adams and Gyllenhaal. Its about intersecting stories but the films still stays well structured. Tom Ford has done a great job making it very stylish.

Legend in my own mind

Kong Skull Island (2017)

Expectations were low due to various factors.

Was pleasantly surprised.

More details on my thread.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't worry, this is the last one!

I don't no how I'm alive after watching all of them!
Oh, come on! A movie called Reipu zombi can't possibly be that bad!

I thought it's a j-splatter film, but looks like a pinku movie (EVEN BETTAH!!!). Generally, this kind of film isn't for everyone. I'm personally a big fan of j-splatter & trash cinema from Japan. The worst of this kind I saw was Bloodbath at Pinky High and I rated it
, but it was a tough one, bros! Like a totally wild and out-of-blue take on school girl pinky violence genre with some atrocious comedy bits, but Asami and boobies made me finish it. Also, it has one of the best quotes I heard in cinema in 2016:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

“I was cured, all right!”
Oh, come on! A movie called Reipu zombi can't possibly be that bad!

I thought it's a j-splatter film, but looks like a pinku movie (EVEN BETTAH!!!). Generally, this kind of film isn't for everyone. I'm personally a big fan of j-splatter & trash cinema from Japan. The worst of this kind I saw was Bloodbath at Pinky High and I rated it
, but it was a tough one, bros! Like a totally wild and out-of-blue take on school girl pinky violence genre with some atrocious comedy bits, but Asami and boobies made me finish it. Also, it has one of the best quotes I heard in cinema in 2016:
I love the j-splatter & trash cinema from Japan too, when I say that it's 'bad', that's actually an compliment hahaha
Bloodbath at Pinky High
Added to my watchlist this and Gunwoman! I will watch this weekend!

Beware! It's the worst from the genre (and not in the best way)!

Looks like I found two other masterpieces from Japan!

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Kill Command (2016)

Surprisingly good acting. I'm sure the low budget prevented the overuse of CGI in this film. That's probably why it turned out so well. I really liked it and would definitely check out a sequel. Just a well done indie sci-fi flick. I really have no complaints.

A special thanks to the MoFo with the Kill Command eyes poster as an avatar, for inspiring my curiosity.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mr Sleaze, what does Pinku mean? Yes I know I could consult google but I'd rather ask a real person.

“I was cured, all right!”
Beware! It's the worst from the genre (and not in the best way)!

Looks like I found two other masterpieces from Japan!

Both are 'horrendous good'
Inglorious zombie hunters I watched years ago. Sasa Handa, sex, gore, and high school girls! Nice one!
Sadistic Yoga it's a 'drama', well, at least they tried!
Oh God, I'll never forgot the shower scene, more haunting than Psycho
hahaha

Wow, you're quite a connoisseur!
Mr Sleaze, what does Pinku mean? Yes I know I could consult google but I'd rather ask a real person.
You can read my pinku eiga 101 I wrote years ago here.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thanks mate. Will grab a coffee and have read.

Another film where I watched the MT3K version which made it more bearable as this was clearly a B-movie which lacked that something that turns some of them into something really watchable and fun. It did however feature the most scary premise known to man a woman that wont stop talking even if you cut her head off lol.

Elle (2016)

Insalata francese with far too many ingredients.

I think there is something wrong with Paul Verhoeven.

I love the j-splatter & trash cinema from Japan too, when I say that it's 'bad', that's actually an compliment hahaha
Bloodbath at Pinky High
Added to my watchlist this and Gunwoman! I will watch this weekend!
Gun Woman isn't very good.

I consulted google and got this "sexed up, bad girl action films"

Welcome to the human race...
Super -

Almost makes me think that I was too harsh on Kick-Ass. Almost.