Madonna looks like..

Tools    

She looks like my girlfriend...if my girlffriend got hit in the face by a truck going 50 billion miles per second.

Dreyer'n you are
Madonna looks like the Madonna of old, only old.

Originally Posted by Droogy
Madonna looks like the Madonna of old, only old.
Why is it that everyone is so obsessed with her aging? It's pathetic. Everyone ages. Get over it, ageists!

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by Moo
Why is it that everyone is so obsessed with her aging? It's pathetic. Everyone ages. Get over it, ageists!
Personally, I think focusing an inordinate amount of attention on Madonna's sagbags is the perfect antidote for our largely youth-obsessed culture.

Personally, I think focusing an inordinate amount of attention on Madonna's sagbags is the perfect antidote for our largely youth-obsessed culture.
It's not an antidote it's a perpetuation.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Hollllllllllld it! Hold everything!!!
Are you feeling better now?

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by Moo
It's not an antidote it's a perpetuation.
Hey, I could be spending my time thinking about the perfect balloon breasts of a flash-in-the-pan nubile ingenue. Instead, I have directed my attention to the gradual decay of integument that currently afflicts Madonna's grandmagina. This is progress.

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Hollllllllllld it! Hold everything!!!
Are you feeling better now?
Actually, I'm Sicker than ever, but I wanted to lighten the appellative load.

Hey, I could be spending my time thinking about the perfect balloon breasts of a flash-in-the-pan nubile ingenue. Instead, I have directed my attention to the gradual decay of integument that currently afflicts Madonna's grandmagina. This is progress.
Placing so much importance on the fact that a woman ages only reinforces the idea that youthful beauty is the only beauty that has value.

Like you don't think about boobs all day.
Grandmagina hahaha weeeee!

Actually, I'm Sicker than ever, but I wanted to lighten the appellative load.
Well, I'm thrilled! This is like early christmas, these last few days here.

Also, this forum desperately needed someone who could use the word "grandmagina". You fill a niche - a surgically tightened one.

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by Moo
Placing so much importance on the fact that a woman ages only reinforces the idea that youthful beauty is the only beauty that has value.
Ignoring the fact that a woman ages only reinforces the idea that youthful beauty is the only beauty worth recognizing. If we don't take into account the natural degeneration of the female form, then how can we know when it's time to trade up for a younger model? There's true beauty in the expiration date.

Like you don't think about boobs all day.
Sometimes my mind is on 'ginas.

Grandmagina hahaha weeeee!
Now look who's making fun of the elderly and infirm?

... If we don't take into account the natural degeneration of the female form, then how can we know when it's time to trade up for a younger model? There's true beauty in the expiration date.
oh my...

Dreyer'n you are
Well, I'm thrilled! This is like early christmas, these last few days here.
Kinda makes a guy wish he'd kept the receipts on the gifts he'd purchased.

Also, this forum desperately needed someone who could use the word "grandmagina". You fill a niche - a surgically tightened one.
Yet another example of feminist anti-feminism. Who says a near-dead pop star needs to have her curtains taken in a little? I say, let them hang! There's always neater beaver elsewhere.

Kinda makes a guy wish he'd kept the receipts on the gifts he'd purchased.
Cool! You're like a really secret Santa!

Yet another example of feminist anti-feminism. Who says a near-dead pop star needs to have her curtains taken in a little? I say, let them hang! There's always neater beaver elsewhere.
Laugh it up, Chuckles.
You'll pay for this, eventually. Gravity comes for us all.
When you can't walk to the bathroom without looking like Pele, you'll be a little more sympathetic.

Dreyer'n you are
Ignoring the fact that a woman ages only reinforces the idea that youthful beauty is the only beauty worth recognizing. If we don't take into account the natural degeneration of the female form, then how can we know when it's time to trade up for a younger model? There's true beauty in the expiration date.
haha

oops that was me. :/ I was picking out his avatar. Heh heh. I didn't realize.

Dreyer'n you are
Originally Posted by Moo
oops that was me. :/ I was picking out his avatar. Heh heh. I didn't realize.
Thanks for trying to cover, but I think it's pretty clear I'm in love with myself. Expiration date! You funny ******, you.