IMDB' Top 15 of Last 15

Tools    

District B13
Originally Posted by adidasss
i guess you people don't watch many "foreign" films....
Attack the Gas Station, City of God, Grave of the Fireflies.

Plizease, I love foreign cinema (although I only see the hollywood of it).

Originally Posted by adidasss
i guess you people don't watch many "foreign" films....
I do but I'm horrible at remembering the titles. I liked Run Lola Run and I Ambu Tama Mama (or whatever the hell it is), the Mexican film. One of the funniest movies I ever saw was French...again don't remember the title.

When I did Netflix, probably every fourth movie was foreign. I also like the Spanish guy, Almavador(?). Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down and the female matador movie.

And I liked the holy trinity of Crouching Tiger, Hero and Flying Daggers. Although the last two were over the top IMO.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Originally Posted by uconjack
The Staff at IMDB celebrating their 15th anniversary picked their Top 15 Movies of the last 15 Years.

What do you think was their worst pick. Their Best. And what are your top 15?
Out of the movies I've seen, I'd call Fargo the weakest pick and LA Confidential/American Beauty the best.

Originally Posted by Twain
I do but I'm horrible at remembering the titles. I liked Run Lola Run and I Ambu Tama Mama (or whatever the hell it is), the Mexican film. One of the funniest movies I ever saw was French...again don't remember the title.

When I did Netflix, probably every fourth movie was foreign. I also like the Spanish guy, Almavador(?). Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down and the female matador movie.

And I liked the holy trinity of Crouching Tiger, Hero and Flying Daggers. Although the last two were over the top IMO.

that would be Y tu mama tambien and Almodovar