The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

highlight.. the store did perty darn good today..w e were busier then fu**.

low:
we were perty damn busy today I am tired as fu**.

oh and reading some arrogant comments by people who obviously think to highly of themselves.

fu** that.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Maybe you should not take things so seriously.

yea, that would be the whole smoke in the ass post...

that was sarcastic not serious.

but I am very serious when I say it totally sux to "SEE" that someone has basically given the advice to others that they will not accomplish their goal/dreams.

If someone is asking your [not intending actually YOU here] advice on a subject then someone actually finds you [again not stating this to be YOU] to know more on that particular subject and seek your advice as a mentor. That to me, would mean help them by giving them words of encouraagement and should you have it, intellegant words of advice in that particular field that would in some way to help them achieve their goal...

as if we/and the youth of our country as a whole, aren't ****ed up enough they have some pompous dickweed telling them.. give up.. you will never be able to do it unless you already know HOW... that is so fu**ed on so many levels...

I totally understand the whole you were born to do it thing and believe that in some cases it may be true.. but I am damned sure that they just didnt wake up one morning and like some fairy tapped on the shoulder the night before and gave them the devine intellegance to do what ever it is they are great at... they had to learn the **** somewhere from someone [even if they are supposed to do it, they still have to learn it]...

[obviously my fairy was the run-on fairy... )

anyhoo.. that is a differant thread entirely...

Highlight: went and saw a humourous play, mother is on jury duty so i can be home alone all day, eating everything i ever wanted

Lowlight: dishes and im aching all over, i think i need a massage!

FF, I understand the mentor thing. One would expect help and praise and not a harsh cry of 'you can't!'
That's why I gave nice advice and said go for it.

I'm not all bad. Just some bad.

A novel adaptation.
well, mostly bad.

99.9% bad.
00.1 % good.

And slowly that 0.1% is eroding.

It's getting very close to 0.01%. You just can't see that because I've avoided using two decimal places in my working.

A novel adaptation.
Ahhhhh...
But what a beautiful 0.000001% it is.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
99.9% bad.
00.1 % good.

And slowly that 0.1% is eroding.

It's getting very close to 0.01%. You just can't see that because I've avoided using two decimal places in my working.
Well I think I would like to see "whats behind the curtain" before it disappears all together.

**turns on SMOKELESS ashtrey to see if it helps read some of Silver Bullitts posts. **

A novel adaptation.
But, should we pay attention to it?

Yes.

Highlight :

Scholarship wise, LA or NY is looking a little better than it was a day ago.

Lowlight :

Still not looking great.

Thats great to hear SB, i hope you get it, cant wait for you to leave

HIGHLIGHT: information technology with Mr Wilfred Nitschke

LOWLIGHT: drama and im DAM hungry

A novel adaptation.
Sb, got a chance at the International Freshman Academic Scholarship? That's awesome.

What is this?! I have not heard of this?!
Although now I think me look into it muchly!!

And:

Highlight:

Chris sent me my e-mail while I was at school and I was interested to see that I received another e-mail from the Los Angeles Film School regarding scholarships, but was dissapointed when I discovered they'd sent me the same FAQ that I received from them last time.

That being said, when I got home I realised that there were attachments attached in an attaching way to the e-mail and it was the guidelines for receiving scholarships!

And the most beautiful part?
The deciding factor [apart from need and merit]...

...is a written piece!

*BURSTS WITH JOY!*

Now.
To get it.

Highlight:
I saw that short film OG posted on the "Where di you hear the schiznog" thread, and it frikkin ROCKS!

Lowlight:
I don't make monkey's, I just train 'em!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Lowlight: Twisted my ankle while running.

Highlight: It's better (sorta) now, at least I can walk around, albeit painfully. also, Leaving for vacation on sunday! A whole week of hanging around on the beach and drinking beers with nothing to do. Joy!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
HIGH LIGHT

I just hit 100 posts.

All of my local friends have been out of town, but one of them is coming back today.

Lowlight

I've been so lazy lately. I seriously just sit around all day, watching Seinfeld episodes, and MoFo ing.

Highlights
I just saw that Rejected short film I couldn't load earlier about four times, including ont time with my brother.

Lowlights
No-one has replied to my shout yet...