The Flash

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
ECK...terrible choice.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Flash, before the accident which causes his power, is a scientist. Somehow, Vin doesn't strike me as a person interested in science.

I think that a good choice would be...say Matt Damon. He's built, but he's not bulging, he looks intelligent and could play the part well.

The Flash isn't supposed to be buff...it's as simple as that. In good shape, yeah, sure...but not covered with muscles. That's just...stupid. If he's in good shape, it needs to be BECAUSE of his accident...like Peter Parker.

I understand that they can't be buff, but not like muscles upon muscles. Matt Damon is at the right build. And he could play the part well. Pierce is also one that could play the part well (and he's really skinny).

So I dunno, just not Diesel.

RPG Man
its as easy as this...Vin Diesel will make The Flash look like some bastard on steroids. He will totally destroy everything that DC has done in order to make Flash a superhero. Diesel is the type of person who plays the anti-hero. And he also sucks. "It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win" (FatF) wtf was that line all about? He sucks, the end.

there was already a flash movie that was ok

GIVE US GREEN LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
The Flash isn't supposed to be buff...it's as simple as that. In good shape, yeah, sure...but not covered with muscles. That's just...stupid. If he's in good shape, it needs to be BECAUSE of his accident...like Peter Parker.
How built was Edward Norton in American History X? How much of a weed did he look like at the beginning of Fight Club?

The difference is clear. So is my point.

And he also sucks. "It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win" (FatF) wtf was that line all about? He sucks, the end.
It's scripted, and he didn't write it, just because the line sucks it doesn't mean it's Vin's fault.

Saying all that I don't think he's been in too many good roles and I reckon the best part he played was in the Iron Giant.