Pinocchio - Anyone like Roberto Benigni?

Tools    

He's in the new Pinocchio

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/pinocchio.html
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Seen the trailer like the look of it. Love the man.

Meanwhile, are you just starting a thread for every trailer on the QuickTime site, man?

Not all of them.

I was just hoping to get some discussions about what some of the MoFo's are waiting for. My most anticipated movie is Gangs of New York. Yours?

Probably the same, I must admit.
I have many others, but yeah, Gangs of New York is up there [although I've also recently become very interested in seeing Bowling For Columbine if that ever makes it here].

Yeah you're right. That movies going to piss alot of people of too. Michael Moore has stated how nervous he has gotten about how Americans will recieve it. I'll probably see it.

From what I've read, it's definitely got the potential to shake a few people up - Heston walked out of his interview, I know that much.