Seinfeld -- "Comedian"

Tools    

Jerry Seinfeld is appearing in a film called Comedian, which looks as though it's going to be a documentary more than anything else [I'm going on the site as opposed to the trailer -- which is extremely funny]. It's going to be about how, after I'm Telling You For The Last Time, Seinfeld retired his comedy act and started afresh on all-new material and thus, this film covers the writing, the doubt, and so on and so forth.

And the trailer has the guy who does the voice overs to all the trailers we see nowadays in it. Very, very funny stuff.

I look forward to the film, and it's not the trailer saying that, just the prospect and premise to the film itself. Watch the trailer though. I'm going in circles.

"In a land before time..."

That's one of the funniest trailers I've ever seen, and I, like you, have seen many.

Here it is: http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/comedian.html
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

What's the matter with you SB? Who cares? This is a post about the trailer and upcoming movie, and it's easy to just click on a hyperlink within the post to view it. Have a lude, chill.

LordSlaytan, I actually am a fan of you posting the links to the trailers. It makes it so much easier to check out the movie that the post is talking about. It saves us the time of searching for it. LOL. I am lazy, yes I know. But nevertheless, keep up the good work!!

I wasn't seriously taking a shot at you man.
It was like my other comment. In the other thread.

I know, I wasn't upset. Just wanted to make sure that throbbing vein in your forehead didn't rupture. You're too young to die... BTW, Happy B-Day!!! 17, right?

BTW his d-day...i mean b-day is tomorrow or for you in tomorrows, tomorrow.

This is a film i will be going to see, im a Jerry fan, im a big comical fan it helps to lighten any bad mood.