Film Rumours... True Or False?

Tools    

"I can't help it..."
Over ther past few months, I have heard some very interesting gossip on films that might be coming out.

Here they are:

Quentin Tarantino is making a prequel to Pulp Fiction, called
"The Vega Brothers". It would be about Vincent and his brothers.
I think this one is false.

I heard that Paul Thomas Anderson, R. is making a sequel to
"Boogie Nights". It would focus on Roller Girl, and what she did after.
This one could be true. And would be worth seeing.

These are the only ones that I can remember at the moment.
But I will post more.

Do you know of any good gossip?

Tom Green in "Stealing Harvard"???? You mean after totally humiliating himself by making "Freddie Got Fingered", they let this guy act again?? I know this isn't gossip, but what in God's name has Hollywood become??? Letting Tom Green act in a movie is like letting a 5'5" man play basketball. Just doesn't make sense. LOL. I am just glad that "Freddie Got Fingered" cleaned house at the Razzie Awards. You know those awards for the worst movies of the year? It was great. It won for every category. LOL.

The Future Ed Wood
the scary thing is that most of my friends liked that film!

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Originally posted by Fletch F Fletch
Tom Green in "Stealing Harvard"???? You mean after totally humiliating himself by making "Freddie Got Fingered", they let this guy act again?? I know this isn't gossip, but what in God's name has Hollywood become??? Letting Tom Green act in a movie is like letting a 5'5" man play basketball. Just doesn't make sense. LOL. I am just glad that "Freddie Got Fingered" cleaned house at the Razzie Awards. You know those awards for the worst movies of the year? It was great. It won for every category. LOL.
Well, a few things:
  • Jason Lee is funny as hell, and he's in Stealing Harvard as well. Just because Tom Green appears on screen, it doesn't mean the flick will suck. Charlie's Angels is an example of this.
  • You're right...it's not rumor gossip.
  • 5'5" men have played professional basketball before. I believe Mugsy Bogues was around that height, and if I'm not mistaken, he did make the All-Star team at one point.
Or, put another way: chill.

Originally posted by Yoda
Jason Lee is funny as hell, and he's in Stealing Harvard as well. Just because Tom Green appears on screen, it doesn't mean the flick will suck. Charlie's Angels is an example of this.
ummm...
Yoda, there is a differance between being on screen, and starring.
Unfortunately Greeny is STARRING in this movie, meaning more then just a few minutes of him gracing the screen. ALSO meaning it will kill this film. IMO

I soooo wish Owen hadnt backed out of the project..

Jason is good, yes, but I dont think good enough to cover the formidable non-actor known as Tom Green... hehehehe.....

The Future Ed Wood
Green want that bad in Road trip but went over the top in freddie and never looked like a `chad' in charlies angels

The Future Ed Wood
dear god! i just looked on imdb.com and they gave the filma $15 million budget! how could they have given this film that amount of money and only give tarintino $8 million? fools! i would loveto see what tarantino could do with a big budget! or maybe it would be better if they left him with only a small budget?

Seraph of the Void
Tom Green is a freak.

I honestly don't know what Drew saw in him unless she is a true masochist.

Tom Green once stormed his parents house while they were asleep and caught thier reaction on camera for his show.
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

The Future Ed Wood
he did that many many times. the worst one making papymache sculptures of them in dirty positions

Originally posted by Yoda
Jason Lee is funny as hell, and he's in Stealing Harvard as well. Just because Tom Green appears on screen, it doesn't mean the flick will suck.
I think Lee is a very funny guy. His being in this film will gaurantee that I'll at least rent it. I have a feeling that Green will not be his usuall disgusting self in it also. Unless Lee is a good bud of his or something.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."