Crazy Heart

Tools    

Crazy Heart is an upcoming movie starring one of my favorite actors, Jeff Bridges, Robert Duvall, and Maggie Gyllenhall.

I can easily sense that this movie will earn Jeff Bridges Golden Globe and Oscar nominations. I will be rooting for him for both.

Don't say I didn't tell you so

Here's the trailer to this film that I describe as "The Wrestler" of 2009!

&fmt=18

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Just watched this film tonight, and while I didn't think that I would particularly like the film TOO much, I did think it was a great film. Without spoiled anything I thought the ending could have been a bit better, but it at least keeps you thinking.

Robert Duvall is a great actor. He's good in almost everything.

I walked by this sooooo many times without picking it up even after the Oscars because I just didn't think it could be that entertaining.

I was wrong.

Excellent from start to finish and none of the ways I guessed it would end came to fruition.

The only thing that bothers me is I don't see Gyllenhaal going for bridges realistically. Did anyone else think they needed to trailer trash her up a whole lot more to make their relationship believable?