slasher movie from late 70's early 80's

Tools    

this is my last hope i cant find this movie anywhere on the internet.
its a slasher flick called WHODUNNIT. it's about a group filiming a movie on an island and the producer is killing everyone off. whenever someone is killed a taperecorder plays a song about how they are gonna die. the band playing the song is called face to face but not the mid nineties punk band with that name. the cover of the box has a blooy hand on it.
please someone in cyber space has to know this movie

I saw how old your post is, but I figured that I would respond anyway!! Yes, I know and own this movie!! As a lifelong splatter-movie enthusiast this was one of the films that I used to rent at the local Mom & Pop store. I always wanted to see the film again, and then about 6 years I was running an ebay store, and came across a copy! I paid the then hefty price for a great VHS copy(I doubt that it will ever make a DVD release)!! This is not the best movie ever, but if you live for 80's slasher films then it's great!! I've shown it to several friends and they always laugh at that song that you mentioned!!
Originally Posted by willywonka
this is my last hope i cant find this movie anywhere on the internet.
its a slasher flick called WHODUNNIT. it's about a group filiming a movie on an island and the producer is killing everyone off. whenever someone is killed a taperecorder plays a song about how they are gonna die. the band playing the song is called face to face but not the mid nineties punk band with that name. the cover of the box has a blooy hand on it.
please someone in cyber space has to know this movie

when a stranger calls back the original