Funniest movie ever

Tools    

Here's Johnny!
Since when was Nicholas Cage in Anger Management??

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I meant Jack Nicholson. I aways get the two names mixed up.

-TheButcher

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
There's Something About Mary
Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles
Nuns on the Run
Midnight Run
Airplane
Top Secret
The Producers
Dr. Strangelove

For me i'd have to say

Family Guy the movie
Team America
South Park the movie
Shaun of the dead

Never a Frown with Golden Brown
Super Troopers
Curb Your Enthusiasm (I know its a series, but L. David is a genius)
The Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction - Reservoir Dogs - Kill Bill 1/2 - From Dusk Till Dawn - Meet Joe Black - 21 Grams - Snatch - Sin City - Ocean's Eleven - Fight Club - Lost in Translation - Once Upon A Time In Mexico - Hero (英雄version) - Super Troopers - The Big Lebowski - Dazed and Confused - Rolling Kansas - Made - The Rounders - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Can we try with real bullets now?
Dumb and Dumber
Caddyshack
Young Frankenstein

Dumb and Dumber is my favorite, i cant think of any more that stand out

The Life Aquatic, or, idk... too many funny movies, but just off the top of my head, The Life Aquatic.

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

Can we try with real bullets now?
I can't believe I forgot to include my favorite Vince Vaughn movie, Swingers

I'm going to have to change what I said before and say Snatch. definitely!

Level 2 : Farmer
Orange County , Old School ....

I like David Zucker films. I thought his last (Scary Movie 4) was surprisingly funny. I'm looking forward to seeing the extended scenes (15 I think) on the uncut DVD. I read there is a commentary track as well. Those are always great with funny movies.

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
The funniest movie for me is There's Something About Mary. Just thinking about Cameron Diaz putting the sperm in her hair as hair gel makes me laugh.

My absolute favorites are:
  • Team America World Police (I can't stop laughing when Kim Jung Ill sings)
  • Caddyshack
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Tommy Boy
  • Super Troopers

all the jay and silent bob movies...clerks,mallrats,chasing amy,dogma,jay and silent bob strike back, clarks 2

also anchor man, napolean dynamite, mrs doubtfire, wedding singer, and too many others to name

Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Clerks!!!!!!

national lampoons vacation very funny

oh i remebered one Weekend at burnies

kung fu hustle.... very funny. i could not stop laughing all day! lol