New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm really looking forward to it, superhero genre is getting boring, only movie I'm waiting for is Justice League, for soul purpose of having Batman in it. It is so refreshing to see something different, Fox allowing it to be different instead of a cash cow. They are honestly leading this trend with Deadpool and Logan, I want this movie to be good so much because it could lead to so much good things, improving and expanding certain genre, horror, drama etc with superheroes. Horror/Crime with Batman or Daredevil? Drama with Flash? R rated Punisher or Deathstroke and so on.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looks great MM. Flying into that wall made me wince a bit.

LOL this looks awesome. How much bigger can a tsunami get in hollyweed. Tag line: the sky really is falling.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Apparently the screen test for this role was Suicide Squad.

With all due (or undue) respect to Tonya Harding, Margot Robbie is just too damn good-looking to portray her accurately. That said, I'll probably see it just to watch Margot in those skating outfits.

"Alava, 19th century. Alfredo is investigating an event that leads him to a blacksmith’s shop deep in the forest, where a blacksmith named Patxi lives, a man the villagers tell stories about related to pacts with the devil. One day, an orphan girl sneaks into the shop, uncovering the terrible truth the man conceals." - BD

Errementari

Time to say Goodbye....

"Set in the glamour of 1950’s post-war London, renowned dressmaker Reynolds Woodcock (Daniel Day-Lewis) and his sister Cyril (Lesley Manville) are at the center of British fashion, dressing royalty, movie stars, heiresses, socialites, debutantes and dames with the distinct style of The House of Woodcock. Women come and go through Woodcock’s life, providing the confirmed bachelor with inspiration and companionship, until he comes across a young, strong-willed woman, Alma (Vicky Krieps), who soon becomes a fixture in his life as his muse and lover. Once controlled and planned, he finds his carefully tailored life disrupted by love. With his latest film, Paul Thomas Anderson paints an illuminating portrait both of an artist on a creative journey, and the women who keep his world running. Phantom Thread is Paul Thomas Anderson’s eighth movie, and his second collaboration with Daniel Day-Lewis."

It'll be released on the 25th of December. (Cue the Swan Song.)

Helen Mirren vs 500 ghosts.

Does Helen Mirren ever look less than absolutely stunning. Beautiful set too. Thanks for posting.

Anyone seen the trailer for Bright? Might be the worst trailer I have ever seen.
You mean this? I don't have Netflix so I'm probably not going to watch it but even if I did it looks like something that I probably wouldn't like

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You mean this? I don't have Netflix so I'm probably not going to watch it but even if I did it looks like something that I probably wouldn't like

That's the one.

That looks fine to me. Only complaint is it's a bit too dark. Love the humour - take your fat looking shrek ass back to fiona. lool.

That's why they make all kinds of different movies. We shall see. Free on Netflix and people will be talking about it so I will probably end up giving it a look.

This might just do nobody any good.
I just saw that Bright trailer. They sunk 90 million on that? Ramírez and Edgerton can do so much better.