"Jurassic World" Reboot (2025?)

Tools    

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...r-david-koepp/

The writer of the original Jurassic Park is headed back to the world of dinosaurs, with THR reporting that David Koepp is writing the next installment of the Jurassic World franchise.

Koepp also wrote The Lost World: Jurassic Park II for Steven Spielberg, along with notable films including Carlito’s Way, Mission: Impossible, Stir of Echoes, and War of the Worlds.

THR notes, “The project, which has been flying under the radar, is far enough along, and the script in a well-liked shape, that the studio is whispering of a possible 2025 release date.”

The site also reveals that this next installment in the Jurassic World saga will take us into “a new Jurassic era,” with a brand new storyline and potentially all new characters.

It comes in the wake of Jurassic World, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Jurassic World: Dominion, a trilogy of sequels to the original classic that concluded in 2022.

The franchise will also return with “Jurassic World: Chaos Theory” later this year, an animated series from Netflix set in the world of “Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous.”

Frank Marshall will produce the next installment, with Spielberg exec producing.

Jesus Christ, let it rest. Not a single of these sequels has worked.

I was completely bowled over by the first one. I haven't seen any of the sequels due to poor reviews. But with the crew they've listed for the new one, it would bear investigating.

Haven't cared for any of the sequels. The original though was fantastic.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
Jesus Christ, let it rest. Not a single of these sequels has worked.
What Thief said!