Saw XI (2024)

Tools    

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...h-installment/

The Saw franchise has been known to retain filmmaking teams from movie to movie, with writers Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger penning the scripts for Jigsaw, Spiral: From the Book of Saw, and this year’s Saw X. We’ve learned this week, however, that Stolberg and Goldfinger will not be returning for Saw XI, which was officially announced just last night.

Taking to Twitter in the wake of the Saw XI release date reveal from Lionsgate last night – the games return to theaters on September 27, 2024 – Stolberg himself spilled the beans.

Josh Stolberg tweets, “Pete [Goldfinger] and I are sitting this chapter out. Very excited to see this one as a fan of the franchise. I think people will be pleased with the team.”

No word yet on who will be writing or directing Saw XI. Stay tuned for more.

Saw X, meanwhile, is now available on VOD outlets as well as 4K, Blu-ray and DVD. The franchise’s tenth film ended its worldwide box office run with an impressive $107.6 million.

It seems like Saw has once again become an annual Halloween tradition…

Saw X was the perfect way to end the franchise… but yeah, a franchise like Saw will probably never end.

I didn’t care a as much for the tenth chapter as so many other did and while I’m not really excited another one I’ll probably end up seeing it anyways.

Is Saw already in it's eleven release? XI? I just watch saw 1,2,3...