Brando is the man

Tools    

crazed out movie freak
Plain and simple folks. What is your favorite Marlon Brando movie.
I have a two way tie. I am torn in between Apocalypse Now and On the Waterfront both those movies rock.

crazed out movie freak
oh what am i thinking i only like own the trilogy. strike that previous statement the godfather all time favorite movie.great cast, script and everything.

p.s. the book was better

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I must admit, I have yet to see Apocalypse Now, or any of the Godfather trilogy.

The only movie's I've seen with Brando in them are Superman and The Island of Dr. Moreau, which was probably the worst move for him.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
dude u totally got to see apocalypse now that movie was awesome. martin sheen is aweson. not to mention robert duvall " I love the smell of napalm in the morning" awesome

The Island of Doctor Moreau... The best thing about that movie was Val Kilmer's Brando impression, and that's not saying much.

Apocalypse Now and the Godfather, yuppers all the way. I've only seen bits and pieces of On the Waterfront, but I liked what I saw.

How about The Freshman? Brando was hilarious in that. I need to watch that movie again--haven't seen it in years.

Probably The Godfather, even though I don't like it as much as most people do. Raziel, did you know that Brando is an atheist?

crazed out movie freak
don't go bringin your religious nonbeliefs over here pal. this a MOVIE FORUM.

Originally posted by Yoda
Brando's also completely f*ckin' insane, in case you didn't notice.
Yes, yes, that is very true.

Originally posted by Raziel1
don't go bringin your religious nonbeliefs over here pal. this a MOVIE FORUM.
Just a little good-natured ribbing. Don't blow a bowel.

crazed out movie freak
i'm not you are just vey presistant. i mean if brando wants to die and go to hell its his buisness. i wolud hope he wouldn't choose that but whatever

crazed out movie freak
I am youse he brought it up bro. Besides it's settled and finished right fire.

crazed out movie freak
" I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" awesome line. and great prediseser Al pacino great follow up don