Been away for some time

Tools    

Been away for some time mostly due to ill health [a couple of cancer scares], earlier this year had surgery [on my joints]and now starting to get out and about again. As a treat and to help me get back in to the things that I like doing [movies being one of them] my wife bought me an annual ticket to the local cinema, so that's a year of free cinema. I have watched loads of DVD's/BD's but it's not the same as going to the cinema and it's also good to be back on the computer, not really felt up to that either. So now hopefully I can get back to enjoying being on this forum. So Hi to all yet again!

Good to see you back, EG. Also pleased to see that you're getting the better of your health problems. Shame there's **** all to see at the cinema, but it's the thought that counts.

Good to see you back, EG. Also pleased to see that you're getting the better of your health problems. Shame there's **** all to see at the cinema, but it's the thought that counts.

Thanks' it's good to be back, on the bright side I've got a year so there's bound to something good sometime

Semper Fooey

7-Up - You Like It...It Likes You

Is it that you can't drink it or that you don't? You're not missing much... Except tea, of course. But then I'm English, so it's essential, like blood or air, to me.