Thursday

Tools    

Recently one of my friends told me about a movie called Thursday. I had no idea what i was in for.. i thought the story was pretty cool and there were some well known actors in the movie. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it? Cult classic... I believe so!!
A former L.A. drug dealer (Thomas Jane) has moved to Houston to make a new life for himself as a married architect. Everything falls apart when he is suddenly visited by one of his former cohorts (Aaron Eckhart) who comes carrying heroin. Discovering the dope, the architect flushes it down the drain. This sets up a series of tough customers seeking the dope including a Rasta hit-man (Glenn Plummer), an ex-lover Dallas (Paulina Porizkova) who ties him up and rapes him, a criminal called James (James LeGros) with a penchant for torture, and a rogue cop (Mickey Rourke). Michael Jeter also appears as a psychologist from an adoption agency where the couple is seeking to adopt a child. Written by John Sacksteder {[email protected]}

I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

I know the band Thursday....