Bra Boys

Tools    

i am from the states so i wasn't sure what this movie was going to be about.. but i watched it and really liked it! for a documentary the movie was not slow and kept you interested in the story that was being told. i would suggest this movie to people who have had bad luck with other documentaries!! really cool
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

i am from the states so i wasn't sure what this movie was going to be about.. but i watched it and really liked it! for a documentary the movie was not slow and kept you interested in the story that was being told. i would suggest this movie to people who have had bad luck with other documentaries!! really cool
The title ruins it for me

When I think of the Bra boys, I think of just another gang!
I thought this documentary would just try and glorify that...I was wrong!

I live in the area that this is based in and I've know a few of these guys while growing up. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at all. The "Bra" boys are a gang made up of mostly surfers from MarouBRA beach. This documentary actually does a great job of showing you the beach culture of the area...

There are some cringe-worthy moments where you can tell they are acting up for the camera...but it could of been much worse. As it is...it ain't half bad!

When I think of the Bra boys, I think of just another gang!
I thought this documentary would just try and glorify that...I was wrong!

I live in the area that this is based in and I've know a few of these guys while growing up. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at all. The "Bra" boys are a gang made up of mostly surfers from MarouBRA beach. This documentary actually does a great job of showing you the beach culture of the area...

There are some cringe-worthy moments where you can tell they are acting up for the camera...but it could of been much worse. As it is...it ain't half bad!
thats soo cool man. i had never heard anything about them from the usa.. but great film