20th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Ghostbusters was #5
definitely a fun rewatch

You know that bad thing about hosting is when you do the reveal you can't really comment yourself, not enough time Oh well!
Yeah true, lol.

You know that bad thing about hosting is when you do the reveal you can't really comment yourself, not enough time Oh well!
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that?
Could you elaborate (extensively) please

it is quite the juggling act

High Noon (1952)

Nominated by Rauldc14
62 points

"One of my favorite Westerns of all time easily, it also helps that it was one of the first films I bought as I was first getting introduced to classic films as a hobby."
Rauldc14

btw, how's the pizza coming?
and what's ON tonight's pizza?
Hey, let’s play a game, who can distract Citizen the most from doing the reveal ?

Pineapples? Are you a pineapples on pizza person?

Hey, let’s play a game, who can distract Citizen the most from doing the reveal ?

I like pineapples on pizza but we don't get the good pineapples anymore IMO. the pineapples today don't have enough acid to work as a pizza topping.

I like pineapples on pizza but we don't get the good pineapples anymore IMO. the pineapples today don't have enough acid to work as a pizza topping.
they ARE a lot tamer than they used to be
It seems pepperoni has gotten more of a bite and pineapple a less of one

Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Nominated by Edaresnal
62 points

"What I find the most intriguing about older films such as this, unlike more modern ones where escape and freedom for a luxurious life seem pretty much guaranteed." edarsenal

alright --

HEY CR!!

I admit defeat, Doug simply will NOT turn his attention back to me.

Cool Hand Luke was also my #4!
3. Blood Simple
2. Phantom Thread
1. Elmer Gantry FOR THE WIN

Elmer Gantry (1960)

Nominated by Cricket
65 point

"So yea I think this is an incredible movie and one that can have a lot said about it. I'm just not the one who likes to go into long detail. While I'm not personally interested in religion, it's certainly an interesting subject if one chooses to look. It seems to have a lot of parallels with politics." cricket